i got a BC Rich warlock about a year and a half ago, i dont know if its the bronze version or not because it says bronze on it, but it has a single humbucker and im pretty sure the bronze has 2, but i could be wrong. but the problem is that when i play any note on any string anywhere at ANY pitch, i get a fluttering, phasing kind of sound, ive played it through about 5 different amps and its always the same, could this be just because of a crappy humbucker? or is it in the wiring? im planning on possibly taking out the original humbucker and putting in a dimebucker and, if i can buy one, a Michael Angelo Batio pickup, dont know what its called. would it be a better idea to install new humbuckers?
that's 'casue it's a B.C. rich. just kidding, i have no clue
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
that's 'casue it's a B.C. rich. just kidding, i have no clue

way to help him out...

anyway, it could b the wiring like u said, and if not, it could b a low quality p-up again, liek u said. but if u do replace it, the dimebucker doesnt have great reviews, get pretty much anything by dimarzio

oh i just realized, how new are the strings? old strings can do sum odd things
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by seizetheday1103
way to help him out...

anyway, it could b the wiring like u said, and if not, it could b a low quality p-up again, liek u said. but if u do replace it, the dimebucker doesnt have great reviews, get pretty much anything by dimarzio

oh i just realized, how new are the strings? old strings can do sum odd things

Or Seymour Duncans. Dimarzio are generally better but will cost you more.