Me and my friend are having a debate if jesus is gods son. i think he is only because thats what ive always heard. He says jesus is god. So someone please tell me whos right. Im not religious or anything so yeah.
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Religion Thead?
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Well from what I know, some religions such as Christianity say that God is divided into 3 parts. God the Father, Jesus His Son and the Holy Spirit. Others like Judaism and Islam (I think) just say that God is indivisible and therefore Jesus would be God in that case.
He's Pacos cousin, don't leave him in your house unattended, he'll steal your TV
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
God is the complete mix of a few parts (like Captain Planet!) one is the Son, there is also the Father, and the Holy Spirit/Ghost. the Son is what came down as Jesus, which is why we call him the Son of God. theoretically.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by faultyy
He's Pacos cousin, don't leave him in your house unattended, he'll steal your TV

ahahaha

yea according to christianity god sent his son jesus to earth
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by Tig Bitties
i think [insert concept/theory] only because thats what ive always heard. He says jesus is god.

PLEASE don't use that as a basis for any conclusion. Ever.
Jesus is the incarnation of God in human form.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
i drove by a church that had on it's message board jesus is god. reminded me of the clapton is god statements.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by Gsaws
Well from what I know, some religions such as Christianity say that God is divided into 3 parts. God the Father, Jesus His Son and the Holy Spirit. Others like Judaism and Islam (I think) just say that God is indivisible and therefore Jesus would be God in that case.

In Judaism, there's God, but no Jesus. Jesus =/= God. |:
Jesus is God's son. He is also God. What does that mean? Tiime travelling sex party.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
It doesn't matter, because all of it is a lie. Don't believe me? Just logically think for yourself. You're smarter than that sh*t.
Quote by Gerald The Mous
In Judaism, there's God, but no Jesus. Jesus =/= God. |:

There is Jesus in Judaism, but he isn't the son of God.

Quote by No Seatbelt
It doesn't matter, because all of it is a lie. Don't believe me? Just logically think for yourself. You're smarter than that sh*t.

Get over yourself. You give a bad name to atheists.
Quote by skeptopotamus
PLEASE don't use that as a basis for any conclusion. Ever.

Listen to this guy. Don't believe in Him just because other people do. Make your own conclusion.

That's what I did and I found the evidence for His divinity overwhelming and solid.
Quote by mustardman
Granted, they're crap, but they're decent.

Cheesus.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by faultyy

Thats the funnies tthing i've heard all day. seriously
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
it depends on what religion

most say that jesus is gods son, who was born from the virgin mary
and others say that jesus is the human encarnation of god sent to earth
i say that neither are true and its all just stories that people choose to accept because of the things they don't understand
Its kind of like Hinduism where there's one god, but different forms that he shows up in. Jesus is God in the form of his son. You're not really supposed to get it.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
You'll all be sorry when your TV's end up in cash generator
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by bmxsulli
it depends on what religion

most say that jesus is gods son, who was born from the virgin mary
and others say that jesus is the human encarnation of god sent to earth
i say that neither are true and its all just stories that people choose to accept because of the things they don't understand

Have you even looked at or thought about the historical accounts?
Quote by mustardman
Quote by Parx

have you ever thought that historical accounts can be horribly incorrect?
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by Parx

I heard that there's more historical accounts of a rabbi/teacher bloke called Jesus of Nazarath at that time, than there are historical accounts of Julius Caesar. Can't remember the source though.
Jesus IS Gods son. Read the bible man, it says on several accounts how Jesus is Gods only begotten son ect. Trinity fools take scriptures they dont understand and twist em into saying God is Jesus and vice versa or whatever, doesent mater cause that would make ZERO sense.
Word.
*reported*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Sirnogbert
have you ever thought that historical accounts can be horribly incorrect?

Yes. These ones are not. They hold more weight than nearly all historical figures.
Quote by mustardman