Alright so a few years ago I was given a used acoustic. (Well an electric acoustic) Now I have been looking to sell it but I have no idea how much it really is. I can't seem to find anything on it on the internet, and I want to find out how much it is so I can sell it for what its actually worth.

What I do know:
It's an Olympia OD-8-CE in black, 20 frets, it is an electric acoustic, but I honestly have no idea how it works, or if it even does (if anyone can tell me how electric acoustics work that would be great) It is made in Indonesia and it's serial number says SI (or SL I'm not sure) 20125025

So if anybody knows anything about this type of acoustic it would be great!
Last edited by !~SlasH~ at Jun 2, 2008,
I'll give you $50 for it. jk.

I googled around and I couldn't find anything on it. An electric acoustic works like a normal acoustic guitar, but you can also plug it into an amp and play it like that. also, to my understanding, there is an EQ system that should be on board.

-Rich
i think that model is already discontinued so take good care of it.. don't sell it for 50$.. hehehe.. i viewed olympia's catalog and the OD5 already has a solid top so i figured maybe yours also has a solid top.. well, that's just a trivia.. since your guitar seems to have an EQ, then the pickups might be active ones which needs batteries..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Quote by deltacross
i think that model is already discontinued so take good care of it.. don't sell it for 50$.. hehehe.. i viewed olympia's catalog and the OD5 already has a solid top so i figured maybe yours also has a solid top.. well, that's just a trivia.. since your guitar seems to have an EQ, then the pickups might be active ones which needs batteries..

Thanks! haha and yeah it does require a 9V battery, so I assume its holding an active pickup.
yep.. active pickups.. your welcome..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Olympia is owned by Tacoma Guitars so maybe email Tacoma and ask them.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.