That's some really cool stuff they have there. I really like the fact that they are an instrumental act, it adds to the atmosphere. Really really cool, stuff, thanks a bunch Scourge!
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
I've been meaning to check this out for ages, due to Leon Macey's involvement.

I'll give it a listen when I get back from work, kudos for the reminder.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Damn this really good, I love the creepy errie atmosphere they give off, reflects the concept of the music alot.
Cooler than the artic wastelands.

I like them, it's that kind of music that you'd walk to. Like your very own soundtrack.

1 word can describe my feelings towards this band... AWESOME
Brilliant find, I love it.

Where do you get all these amazing bands, Scourge?

But they never get much attention... Which is why I usually don't make threads for these types of bands I find.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Phill-Rock
Brilliant find, I love it.

Where do you get all these amazing bands, Scourge?

But they never get much attention... Which is why I usually don't make threads for these types of bands I find.

This particular band I found in a random prog metal pack that was uploaded to Demonoid. That same pack got me into OSI, Winds, Dan Swano's solo stuff, Psychotic Waltz, and James LaBrie's solo stuff.

6 replies isn't much attention. And your Riverside thread lasted way longer than mine.
Quote by Scourge441
This particular band I found in a random prog metal pack that was uploaded to Demonoid. That same pack got me into OSI, Winds, Dan Swano's solo stuff, Psychotic Waltz, and James LaBrie's solo stuff.

6 replies isn't much attention. And your Riverside thread lasted way longer than mine.

That's my point.

6 replies isn't much attention, and the Riverside one got lucky for me (I know you said you have a Riverside thread, but mine is the only one here). I have a thread with zero responses here too.

Either way, great band.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.