dude, that's a lot of money that you have dished out already. i'd suggest maybe trying a cheaper guitar... just for the sake of not spending 16 grand on a guitar. you could buy a pretty damn good car for that - hell, i bought my car brand new for 13 grand
Quote by vjferrara
dude, that's a lot of money that you have dished out already. i'd suggest maybe trying a cheaper guitar... just for the sake of not spending 16 grand on a guitar. you could buy a pretty damn good car for that - hell, i bought my car brand new for 13 grand
Oh... But I already spent over 15 000.... And you're telling me I didn't need to?????
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I wanna know where he's getting his money from

seriously, is daddy buying you $16,000 worth of wood and wiring?

I mean, holy f**k

I envy you

Do you know how much I charge to do 1 gig? 10k. yup, i was able to buy that package in 2 weeks. I don't play at schools or community stuff... I play for real.
Quote by ps2stony
What why???

Well lets see you throw some videos up of yourself, then I think after that we'll take you seriously.

Sorry, if you just joined the boards you have a very tiny chance of being credible at all, let alone if you come in saying you make 10k a gig and have spent 10k on an Epi, and you want to replace it with a 16k PRS, I mean you do the math.

In short, I'm not calling you a liar, but I'd like to see a few videos of you and your band playing, then after that I think the board will help you if they see fit
dude a 10,000 epiphone...signed by the edge? hes not even that good...and on top of that...its just an epiphone with sharpie juice on it essincially...wait...your upgrading to a 16,000 prs? wow...you must be rich...or make people cream their pants when you play to afford that...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Last edited by bi-ah! at Jun 2, 2008,
Quote by kckyle
if your doing a 10k gig. why in the hell are you using a combo amp.

and on ug

if i was doing 10,000 gigs i wouldnt have to ask UG what kind of guitar to buy
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
obvious troll is obvious...... dont feed him
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Haha, i think you're just trying to fake having all that money.. you looked for the most expensive items on MF, and you claimed to have them. I see what you did thar.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)