Offer to pay 1000 for it (you're not gonna get this low) and see what his counter offer is. If it's like 1200 tell him you'll do 1100 with the tax included. If he doesn't go for it leave, and then see what happens.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Offer to pay 1000 for it (you're not gonna get this low) and see what his counter offer is. If it's like 1200 tell him you'll do 1100 with the tax included. If he doesn't go for it leave, and then see what happens.

+1
Worst case scenario, you come back another day and talk to a different guy and take a different price.
Hate to say it, but its not gonna happen. With GC's new owners, theres absolutely no haggling approved (not even when you buy stuff now) according to a regional manager i've talked to and from a bunch of people on line.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Is there a non-national corporate chain you can buy it from that will be more flexible on the price?
Fender 60W Super-Sonic Head
Fender 2x12 Cabinet (Vintage 30s)
TC Electronics G Major
Boss Blues Driver BD-2 w/ Keeley mod
MXR 6 Band EQ
BB Preamp
TS-9
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

American Fender Stratocaster
The only place that has them in stock is the Best Buy by my house.

They were ready to give me their AC30 for $1000 even.
High as tits
Quote by guitarbite.fire
If your in FL GC absoultely wont get 1$ off the price.

yeah, I asked if I could get $50 off a $600 dollar amp. He said no, so I just left.
lol
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
The only place that has them in stock is the Best Buy by my house.

They were ready to give me their AC30 for $1000 even.

wtf?
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
Quote by CrabShrapnel
wtf?

Honest to god for the last time; YES BEST BUY HAS A PROFESSIONAL MUSIC SECTION IN CERTAIN LOCATIONS.
High as tits
Quote by igotabcrich32
Hate to say it, but its not gonna happen. With GC's new owners, theres absolutely no haggling approved (not even when you buy stuff now) according to a regional manager i've talked to and from a bunch of people on line.

this is very true, i've had this discussion with a few CA GC managers who've told me the same thing...time to start hitting the mom-n-pop stores
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Well then I guess come this Thursday if I can't get it down to $1200 I will buy a different amp from a different location. This sucks :[.
High as tits
I really don't want to settle though, I want to get what I want so I can be done with amp shopping.
High as tits
Quote by shredhead22
this is very true, i've had this discussion with a few CA GC managers who've told me the same thing...time to start hitting the mom-n-pop stores

Just heard that the other day...I have a friend who bought his Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus for $1375 out the door (original price was $1600), my church's worship leader bought a djembe for $150 (original price was $220)...no more of that, now. <.<
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
GC is pointless without haggling, because all their stuff is overpriced.
Might as well go to Music123.com or musiciansfriend.com. (Which are funnily owned by the same company as GC, which is why I prefer Zzounds.com)
Nice, not a bad deal.

That's one thing I really like about GC, the sales people may not know what they're talking about, but they're willing to sell it cheaper than any mom and pop store would.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
i'd say theyde be generous and do $1400 dead

apparently they've gone to fixed pricing anyway. if youre not happy how much youre paying, look at the UK prices....or the australian prices if you dont get anything off
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Blem Super Sonic

Jump on it! I bought a blem Korg D888 from Zzounds, and I couldn't find a scratch on it.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
That's a great deal Slats but with that 69.99 shipping and tax it would come out to more than I paid for mine brand new still in the box. I got pretty lucky . I am going to post pics later (unboxing process and all) when I get home.
High as tits
Congrats on the new amp
Fender 60W Super-Sonic Head
Fender 2x12 Cabinet (Vintage 30s)
TC Electronics G Major
Boss Blues Driver BD-2 w/ Keeley mod
MXR 6 Band EQ
BB Preamp
TS-9
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

American Fender Stratocaster
Clips plus pr0n plz!

The SS was a pretty sweet amp when I tried it. Definitely versatile for a fender.
But... I wanted something a bit more focused on lower gain stuff, and perhaps with a more traditional fender tone to it.
But, I want clips!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Are all of the pictures showing up for everyone? I can only see two, so I might have to re-upload some.
High as tits
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
Are all of the pictures showing up for everyone? I can only see two, so I might have to re-upload some.

I was wondering why you gave us such nice pics of only the packaging.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Lol, what does the "plays itself" setting sound like?

I was seriously considering this amp for something versatile and different. It had great cleans and a good crunch.

But, since I had the budget, I sprang for something a bit nicer.

clips?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Lol, what does the "plays itself" setting sound like?

I was seriously considering this amp for something versatile and different. It had great cleans and a good crunch.

But, since I had the budget, I sprang for something a bit nicer.

clips?

Yeah, my budget was $1000, and this was my favorite amp in the price range (it's actually $300 over my budget, but I got a great deal).

I will try to get clips up soon, I should be getting a Macbook this Monday .
High as tits
^alright, but could you address the plays itself setting? I really wonder what it sounds like.
I didn't get a chance to try it lol.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Alright I am dialing it in now...

Gain 1: 10
Gain 2: 10
Treble: 0
Bass: 10
Middle: 10
Volume: 2

Playing my Schecter C/SH1 on the bridge pup, it's perfect for punk and hard rock, on the neck, the leads are smooth due to the lack of treble, and with reverb its a type of shred tone similar to Yngwie/Gilbert.
High as tits
Sweet deals!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yeah its a kick-ass amp, and not too many people have one around here. I have only seen one other SS owner on UG.
High as tits