Page 1 of 2
How'd you guys like that song, he had horrible tone and it as just overall bad.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
The end almost gave me a freakin' seizure
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Quote by twiliteminotaur
TtFaF doesn't get nearly as difficult. No one has been able to beat this song yet. You can get the Frets on Fire game files here if you think you can.

Well, they made this specifically to be a cacophonous earsore, and pair notes with it that are unplayable. I hate FoF, and I didn't claim I could do this. When I play GH, I fail songs often. I'm not the one to try this. This is actually meant to be impossible, whereas TtFaF is actually just exhausting.
Just because something is harder does not make it better. Guitar hero is a game, and playing it will not make you better at real guitar. there are guys who kick my ass at guitar hero, and play real guitar, and have trouble playing the main riff from enter sandman.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
to be honest i find Guitar Hero way harder than real guitar. I cant play anything harder than medium on GH
Quote by Tedward
to be honest i find Guitar Hero way harder than real guitar. I cant play anything harder than medium on GH

Work on that. If you can't play GH, it means you probably have a ****ty sense of time.

That, or ditch GH and at least start practicing guitar with a metronome.
Quote by Tedward

k uhmm it doesnt take 10 years to be good at guitar hero
...and that's why guitar hero wax's my nuts to a shiny glow!!
2004 Fender Mexican Fat Strat
2003 Epiphone SG-400
Marshall DSL-401
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter

http://www.myspace.com/realityfracture/
Quote by Tedward

That my friend, is because you spent months or years playing guitar.
How much time did you spend on GH?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

That was one of the trippiest things I've seen in my life.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by Tsunoyukami
I actually enjoyed the song...until the solo got all crazy and the guy playing started missing notes. I'm sure it would have sounded much better if each and every note was heard properly.

Yeah, probably, but I don't think the guitar track was actually coming out of the game, seems like the audio was edited in afterwards.
I dunno. I saw a guy trying to pull a Yngwie Malmsteen look and closed the video.

Music wasn't that bad, but making it difficult for the sake of is getting old.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
what's this???? I don't even.....
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
That chart rapes 3-Chords. I'm sure none of you care, that's just a badly made chart.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
That would be a pretty good song if it didn't have those nasty effects/electronic sounds in the middle.
Quote by Aramis
I really liked the music, and I hate jazz.

That wasn't jazz.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
you know what annoys me about guitar hero? The crappy charts, like say if there is a bend in a song they will put like 3 separate notes there, and sometimes there are notes where there aren't even any in the song. I also hate when there is like a really hard sweep or something in a song all it ever is in the charts is just go up and down up and down the buttons, but i guess thats all they can do.

Also, i think it would be way cooler if they added a button for like an open strum
Yeah it would be cool if they made a guitar hero controller like a converted MIDI guitar type interface where you have to actually hold down a string on the correct fret with maybe even a dynamics parameter so you have to play loud or soft for the notes to count. That's probably a ways off but I would definitely play something like that.

Also, I think there is a mod on Frets on Fire for open string notes.
Page 1 of 2