Page 1 of 2
Ok so today i was hanging out with some friends (one of them being a girl i like) and we were just hanging out on the stoop as usual. Then out of nowhere i said "... i need a haricut" kinda sarcastically but i did need a little trim. The girl i liked was like "OMG! let me do it i cut my own hair all the time!" and so i was like "No thats alright haha". But she was really into it and she pinky sweared to that she would make it good. To make her happy i let her.

Anyway it was going all right, she was cutting the back and sides alright. I told her not to cut the front (look at my photo, its a bad pic but i had that kinda thing going on). Anyway all of a sudden she cuts the fron RIDULOUSLY short and then runs away laughing saying "please dont hurt me!". I look at it on my cellphone and im in total shock, the front of my hair is completely gone. I start to leave and she says im sorry and tries to give me a hug but i push her off and walk away.

Then i drove right to the barber and they said i would have to get a crute cut so i did, then i went to the mall and got a hat. Anyway shes been texting me saying shes sorry and asking me if im still mad, which i am. I really liked my hair and she pinky swore (lame i know but still) that she wouldnt mess it up. Whats worse is i have senior pictures next week. I havent texted her back yet, but what should i say or what would you tell her? I like her still and shes moving in a month to another state so eventually ill never see her again, but still.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
rape her best of both worlds
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
You have a month to shave her head bald.

I'd find out where my nearest chloroform retailer was NOW and get some clippers.
Falcon punch that bitch in the ovaries.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
People make mistakes. Just say it's alright and that you'll just a barber next time....But thanks anyways?

Also, a pinky swear? What are you like 7?
I would stop being a little girl and realise that no amount of immaturity on my part would bring my hair back. What do you hope to gain by blowing her off?
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
she basically made you shave your head. i say she lets you shave her pubes. sounds fair doesn't it?
Last edited by horloko at Jun 2, 2008,
Quote by metaldud536
Accept it, watch it grow, and evolve.

Your hair that is.

I was seriously just about to post the following before I saw your post:

Quote by Metaldud
<insert Pokèmon related solution here>

Cut out your pubes and make a wig. Yes, I just said that.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Harm her greatly. Srsly, with senior pics going on next week, she can't have had anything in mind other than cruel intent.
Quote by freedoms_stain
You have a month to shave her head bald.

I'd find out where my nearest chloroform retailer was NOW and get some clippers.

Yes.

Get a wig man, go way over the top with it to!!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
You like the girl and she is feels terrible and wants to make it up to you. Now's your chance to get in there!!! She just made a mistake and it's nothing to ruin a friendship/potential relationship with!!
Quote by black-sabbath
Cut out your pubes and make a wig. Yes, I just said that.
What kind of bush are you sporting under your pants?
FALCON PAWNCH HER!

Seriously though, that sucks for you man. But if you ask me, it was kind of stupid to let her touch your hair in the first place.

Oh well. I'm sure she didn't mean it. Next time, get her bald =D
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
say sex calms your anger, but it has to be A LOT OF SEX
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by Black__Dog
You like the girl and she is feels terrible and wants to make it up to you. Now's your chance to get in there!!! She just made a mistake and it's nothing to ruin a friendship/potential relationship with!!

true, you cant really stay mad at her, just say you got it fixed, kinda, and maybe say to make it up, she could go on a date with you. that might help. and if she says no, then shes a total bitch.
my friend...
First, i think she really likes you too.
She offered to cut yer hair out of the blue and girls luv doin things for the guy they like.
Second sign is that she in fact cut yer front in order to create some tense, or even tryin to create humourus atmosphere between you two.
Also, the fact that she keeps textin shows that she really wants you to keep in touch and that she somehow cares a lot about you...
I can understand you are angry but mind that she's a girl, girls like to do silly stuff they consider funny, in order to tease guyz.
I think that you should text her and tell her to talk face to face.
you need to make clear that you're are a bit bittered because she pinkyswore (lol) but you're not mad.
then you shall tell her how you feel about her and how sad you are that she's leavin...
Do all this stuff and trust me, you're gonna have a great month...
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Quote by Pr3vieWX360
they said i would have to get a crute cut
she did you a favor. if she hadn't butchered your hair, you wouldn't have written this, and you'd still think a crew cut is a "crute cut".

... and your hair will grow back.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Did she do it on accident? Or did she just do it for the lulz?

Just tell her to never pull a stunt like that again and forgive her.
ok, grow a pair man, and then **** her ass she obviously likes you
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

DUMBASS. girls always ask to cut my hair but i know better not to let them.
i only let them go as far as starighteing or playing around with it ect.
Quote by munkymanmatt
ok, grow a pair man, and then **** her ass she obviously likes you

^could not have said it better myself.
Quote by KenMasters
my friend...
First, i think she really likes you too.
She offered to cut yer hair out of the blue and girls luv doin things for the guy they like.
Second sign is that she in fact cut yer front in order to create some tense, or even tryin to create humourus atmosphere between you two.
Also, the fact that she keeps textin shows that she really wants you to keep in touch and that she somehow cares a lot about you...
I can understand you are angry but mind that she's a girl, girls like to do silly stuff they consider funny, in order to tease guyz.
I think that you should text her and tell her to talk face to face.
you need to make clear that you're are a bit bittered because she pinkyswore (lol) but you're not mad.
then you shall tell her how you feel about her and how sad you are that she's leavin...
Do all this stuff and trust me, you're gonna have a great month...

UG'S LADIES MAN!!! Do what he says
Accept it. Wear a wig if you have to.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Quote by Pr3vieWX360
Then i drove right to the barber and they said i would have to
get a crute cut so i did, then i went to the mall and got a hat.

what does that look like?

it is really THAT bad?
and about your hair, yeah that sucks.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Page 1 of 2