Hi UG

I have five metalcore/deathcore songs on my itunes that i need song information for. I've tried to make out some of the lyrics, but i can't do it. I know the bands fall under the lines of Dead To Fall, Martyr A.D., Remembering Never, Unearth, etc.. Does anybody want to help me out?

Also, does anybody have any suggestions on how to share these so others can listen? I don't want to link free music on here or anything. I just want to get the song information.

Thanks for any help in advance!
what are you talking about?

i think you're asking us to give you album names, etc, but I don't know why you couldn't just look that up yourself?
Quote by Aveks
what are you talking about?

i think you're asking us to give you album names, etc, but I don't know why you couldn't just look that up yourself?

sorry
i'm looking for everything. song titles, artist (i can find the album info but w/e)

they're listed in my itunes as track 14, track 5 etc. because they're from a burnt cd, so i have to listen to them to figure out what they are.
Quote by johnny butt
that's my problem. i can't understand the lyrics in these songs due to the screaming, so i need someone else who hopefully knows these songs to tell me what they are and who they're by

sounds like you're on a fools errand, honestly.

you want us to tell you the name of the band and the song, that we can't hear?

ever consider asking the person who burnt it, for a playlist?
Quote by johnny butt
meh, i thought somebody would be able to recognize it.

To recognise 5 songs we can't hear. That could be by Martyr AD OOORRR Remembering Never.

I could do it in 0.3452 seconds.
or you can go on your itunes, and under advanced hit "get track names"...
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
haha i hate when you have random songs and you cant work out who the hell it is
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Quote by 'StoleN'
or you can go on your itunes, and under advanced hit "get track names"...

I tried that one. I think you need to have an actual cd, not a mix, for itunes to recognize it...unless you have a more advanced version of itunes. I think i have 7.6.2.9 for windows
Lyrics are always more obvious when you're reading them while listening to them. Read lyrics, and keep listening to the song until you see lyrics you see that fit.