Page 1 of 2
Awesome band, awesome thread, the hardcore forum is now slightly awesomemer. I just have their split with robot empire or w/e. Though I've heard other stuff which was just as good if not better.
Quote by technicolour
Awesome band, awesome thread, the hardcore forum is now slightly awesomemer. I just have their split with robot empire or w/e. Though I've heard other stuff which was just as good if not better.

the Sh*tstorm split?

dude, get 68 trax of thrash, so good
I've only got Rehashed but it rules hard. I downloaded it a while ago on the off chance of it being good and it more than lived up to expectation.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
i got 62 tracks or whatever thats called i love it. They are from baltimore and yet i still haven't seen them, seems odd.
Last Saturday morning
BEST ever

them and phobia show starting at 1:00 house show, after the over 21+

magrudergrind ended at 2:59
cops came at 3:00
drive by down the street 3:15
party started again at 3:20

unfortunantly i can't remember much of the show!

for real ****storm split is just ****ing terror on wax.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
I've only got Rehashed but it rules hard. I downloaded it a while ago on the off chance of it being good and it more than lived up to expectation.

thats the one I have too...I freakin love it

deciever is such a kick ass song
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

I've got Rehashed and their splits with Sh-tstorm and Sanitys Dawn.

They're working on a full length. It's gonna be awesome.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I've just been getting into them and they are siiiiick. Anyone know where I can find their lyrics online?
Quote by saxaxe
Great band. They play a LOT around Baltimore, but I still haven't seen them.

Me neither ha. But i'll be seeing them Monday for the first time!! They are playing this cookout hosted by Nowarehouse at some concrete skate park. Weekend Nachos, Endless Blockade, and Rotten Sound are all playing, + more......$6!!!
Quote by SadistNation
Me neither ha. But i'll be seeing them Monday for the first time!! They are playing this cookout hosted by Nowarehouse at some concrete skate park. Weekend Nachos, Endless Blockade, and Rotten Sound are all playing, + more......$6!!!

Dude wtf. How was I unaware of this?! That's awesome! Wish I could make it.

That is awesome.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I have every single one of their cds. Also, the Endless Blockade are ****ing sick. Weekend Nachos and Rotten Sound, not so much.
xThrashxAttackx
Sixty Two Trax Of Thrash has been on my playlist every day since I first got it. This band is amazing.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
IMO the new tracks on the myspace are REALLY good, very excited for the new album.
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
That sucks.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Fuck the police
Fuck, fuck, fuck the police
Yeah, fuck 'em

Never had a closed down show here, I feel like I'm missing out.
Cause everyone would get pissed and throw boomerangs at them.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I'd argue against that, but we have a high government assisted area of indigenous people section where all the venues are around here.

. Bomerangs are badass though. If I was Australian I'd do nothing but sound super-sexy with my accent and hunt kangaroos.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I'm loving their self-titled. The vocals are particularly vicious. Vicious as ****, in fact. The higher-pitched screams and shrieks are violent are awesome and they remind of Converge's, but where did the growls and bellowing go? Feels slightly empty without them.

I'm enjoying the new guitar tone as well. Definitely packs a heavier punch than the guitar tone in Rehashed. It reminds me of the guitar tone off Insect Warfare's World Extermination, with this unhinged, staticky, scuzzy, rattling noise. ****ing awesome.
Not too long ago. Two or three weeks ago I think. I'm ordering the CD as soon as it comes out. Awesome ****.
I find it really weird that I haven't posted in this thread. And when did Ice Phoenix get banned?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Page 1 of 2