okay so my band mates mom is recently flipping a **** on my friend about me, and i honestly have no idea why. about a month ago me and a band mate left practice in the middle to go to the gas station and get some monsters and then we came back. while we were gone she told my friend 'if they come back high there outta the band!' anyway so we come back and all is good. so this was at least a month ago. so now out of the blue my friends mom is all questioning him, he told her (fuc-king idiot) that i smoke cigarettes. now she is all like oh his parents think hes such a good kid but they dont even know. that pisses me the f-uck off, her thinking she knows me better than my own parents what a joke. she was telling him she doesnt like how i always try and tell him what to do (like when hes on the phone and hes getting in trouble, ill say something like 'just tell her your sorry dude') she apparently doesnt like that either. and she was telling him I KNOW HE WAS UP TO SOMETHING WHEN HE WENT TO THE GASSTATION TO GET DRINKS!!!! by the way this friend of mine has come up positive on drug tests for cocaine hes been arrested multiple times and is constantly in trouble for ****. i have come up with 2 possible solutions -
1.his mom is having massive PMS
2.my friend got in trouble (like his mom found a pot smokin pipe or something) and he decided to blame it on me so now she thinks im bad

any ideas..do you think i should confront her and be like hey i heard you have some problems clear em up blah. i wouldnt really care but we practice at this kids house so i dont want her hating me. also last time she found out i smoked (she found one cigareete int the back of my amp) she told my parents that she found a pack and that i had been smoking in her garage (that is bullsh-it as well, as my friend had been smoking pot in his garage, not me with cigs)
Prove her wrong. If you got nothing to hide at least, if not, then well maybe she's right about some things, but she's being retarded about it.
The mom is whacked.

She is wrong...Absolutely wrong. Set her straight and tell her that she shouldn't accuse someone of something that they didn't do, especially when she should be worrying about her own damn life.

I wish I was you right now...Damn that would be fun. I have'nt told anybody whats what for a while...
Quote by metaldud536
Confront her in her sleep. Watch how this guy does it:

nah for real though. i mean she is correct i do smoke cigarettes but always away from her house before band practice or something. i guess i could be accused of telling him what to say to his mom but i am just helping him out? what should i do though to confront her
16. i dont think she really cares its just i dont want her telling my parents that shi-t.
Just behave around her, and her son or your friend or whoever, so that you don't bother anyone. It's the best way to go IMO.
Quote by tortex199
MUrder her face

Seriously though, you could always try just confronting her and talking with her.
Quote by MyImmortal
Bang her. It's the only option.

I'm surprised it took to the 8th post.
Yeah just try to have a normal conversation with her. If she is any sort of adult she will be able to have a mature conversation.
so you think i should just act like i dont even know she dislikes me and just try and make casual conversation and play good kid? maybe shell just forget about it and get a new idea of me...anyway how does that idea sound just be more friendly towards her and polite and ****. not that i was ever impolite but still
Quote by nine01n
so you think i should just act like i dont even know she dislikes me and just try and make casual conversation and play good kid? maybe shell just forget about it and get a new idea of me...anyway how does that idea sound just be more friendly towards her and polite and ****. not that i was ever impolite but still

Yes, that's exactly how you should act. You should be civil and polite everywhere, but especially around people who think you're some sort of scumbag, so that you can show them you have your own life, but you know where to draw the line.
Quote by fob12

my thoughts exactly....
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Is your friend's name Kyle by any chance?
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.