Just wondering about this pedal... It has a loop, so it works the same as a Boss RC-2 as well as the same time as a delay/echo pedal?

If so how much recording time does it have?
Instead of bumping it 14 minutes after asking - why not try something crazy, like google?

edit: Oh look I did it for you - look closely and you'll see your answer.
Last edited by guitar/bass76 at Jun 2, 2008,
Quote by guitar/bass76
Instead of bumping it 14 minutes after asking - why not try something crazy, like google?

Because I just want a straight answer. Does it really take that much time for someone who knows to say Yes, or No?
Maybe someone who knows isn't on or hasn't seen the thread. This is a forum, not a chatroom - read the rules on bumping next time.
relax dude. I was kind of in a rush. There's no need to go crazy. Seriously, chill out and enjoy life a bit instead of being so anal.
I actually am relaxed, and it's funny that you'd call me anal - I'm so expulsive it's ridiculous. I'm just annoyed by stupid threads like this, if you were in fact in a hurry - then why not search yourself? I pulled up that page for google in less than a minute, that is no more than 60 seconds of my life. You on the other hand are 'in a rush' so you create a new thread here and wait, 14 minutes and when no one responds write another post.

Your laziness is outstanding and your excuses are subpar - not that I really care, I'm too laid back for that kind of thing.
Quote by guitar/bass76
I actually am relaxed, and it's funny that you'd call me anal - I'm so expulsive it's ridiculous. I'm just annoyed by stupid threads like this, if you were in fact in a hurry - then why not search yourself? I pulled up that page for google in less than a minute, that is no more than 60 seconds of my life. You on the other hand are 'in a rush' so you create a new thread here and wait, 14 minutes and when no one responds write another post.

Your laziness is outstanding and your excuses are subpar - not that I really care, I'm too laid back for that kind of thing.

I think I smell something burning.........
Actually I was away from the computer. But obviously you are anal, you didnt have to say anything or help. But thanks for that anyways.

Oh and you didn't read the thread correctly. I wasn't sure the exact effect of the pedal and how the effects worked with looping either.

I really don't see why this is such a big deal. Sometimes people on here just try and pick fights for nothing, you didn't have to even respond.
You're so obviously right, I don't know how I could have been so blind to my anal nature, you know me so much better than I know myself - how do you do it?

I'll also make a point of never responding in a helpful manner to any of your posts ever again - I was silly to help, I'm sorry. It's only now that I see that I was in fact trying to pick a fight with you by answering one of your questions. Even now, I seem to be antagonizing you don't I?

I'm such a horrible person
I actually thanked you for your help. I was just pointing out that sometimes it's better to just ignore things then to make rude comments.

I wasn't trying to be offensive or a dick, you just came out of nowhere and made a big deal out of nothing, which in my opinion seemed anal of you.
memory man is not worth it. the RC-2 can loop, save, overdub, has drumbeats, and ou can change the tempo. the memoryman only loops and overdubs. The RC-2 has 16 minutes of loop time, while the memory ma has 30 seconds. I had a memory man for 3 days, then I returned it and got the RC-2, which I love.

also, the RC-2 will try its best to put the end and beggining of your loops together so there isnt a delay in between the loop ending and restarting. Trust me, the RC-2 is way worth it. Although you do get delay (Which I rarely use) with the memory man.
---▲===
Pink Floyd
Quote by Grimpenguin
memory man is not worth it. the RC-2 can loop, save, overdub, has drumbeats, and ou can change the tempo. the memoryman only loops and overdubs. The RC-2 has 16 minutes of loop time, while the memory ma has 30 seconds. I had a memory man for 3 days, then I returned it and got the RC-2, which I love.

also, the RC-2 will try its best to put the end and beggining of your loops together so there isnt a delay in between the loop ending and restarting. Trust me, the RC-2 is way worth it. Although you do get delay (Which I rarely use) with the memory man.

It's only a loop right? I was going to get one but the EHX Memory Man has effects also. I might have to get the loop... I can't decide.
The Memory Man is a delay pedal. The RC-2 is a looper. The Memory Man is not a looper. It is a delay pedal, with an included looping function.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
The Memory Man is a delay pedal. The RC-2 is a looper. The Memory Man is not a looper. It is a delay pedal, with an included looping function.

Yup, I was aware of the memory man being mainly for delay. But I need a delay pedal too which was why I was looking at it. But I think I'll get the looper because it would be handy for jamming to have the Drum Machine. The drummer I jam with works too often as is too lazy to practice or anything (although he's always good).

Quote by Grimpenguin
I have owned both, and the RC-2 is a MUCH more useful pedal.

Thanks for the help, I was planning on getting the RC-2 before and you made up my mind. Plys its a bit cheaper... and I don't use delay all that much anyways.
Last edited by dustyboy316 at Jun 3, 2008,
Quote by Grimpenguin
I have owned both, and the RC-2 is a MUCH more useful pedal.

That's a pretty stupid thing to say. It's like saying "apples are a LOT better than oranges". One pedal does one thing - the other does an another thing. Delays are used a lot more than loopers too, so if you argue by statistics, you're wrong. For you the RC-2 might be more useful, but for someone who wants delay but doesn't want looping - it's not. And I'm not bashing the RC-2 here, I have one myself. It's just that you can't really compare a delay and a looper pedal.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by dustyboy316
relax dude. I was kind of in a rush. There's no need to go crazy. Seriously, chill out and enjoy life a bit instead of being so anal.

definitely quicker to find these kind of answers on google than here if you're in a rush.
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator