So, this is guaranteed to be one of the best years ever. The Metallica album due out in September and Triviums new effort due sometime by the end of the year. For me, that alone makes it great. But I've just found this out too...

Guitar Hero: Metallica

Since Guitar Hero > than Rock Band in everyway imo, this is the by far the shart...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Guitar Hero Metallica is going to be AWESOMELYSWEETASTIC! I hope they make it for Rock Band also, that's be cool too.
I'm sorry to hear that.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Bushinarin
I dislike Trivium, and every year there are good music releases.

2 things

1st of all

Where does it say anything about Trivium, or is that some lame as joke about Trivium sounding like Metalica (Which they dont if u've actually listened to any of their music)

2nd of all

I DISLIKE YOU TRIVIUM IS GOD (Next to Disturbed)

EDIT: Need to learn to read article b4 posting I phail but that doesnt change the fact Trivium rocks
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
uh oh..

take this flame shield.. youre gonna need it..

oh and I like both bands.... no complaints from me
You seem to be forgetting that Watershed releases tomorrow.
That's all you need for now.
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
Quote by Opus Pocus
You seem to be forgetting that Watershed releases tomorrow.
That's all you need for now.

I've heard it, trust me, it isn't their best work....
Quote by maggot9779

Aww damn. I hope it's still good...
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
Quote by joshua029
So, this is guaranteed to be one of the best years ever. The Metallica album due out in September and Triviums new effort due sometime by the end of the year. For me, that alone makes it great. But I've just found this out too...

Guitar Hero: Metallica

Meh... Back when i was l1337 h4x with my ps2, i made a guitar hero: Metallica, guitar hero: buckethead, guitar hero: system of a down, guitar hero: slayer, guitar hero: Dethklok, and guitar hero: RUSH, using only my comp and dvd disks. I even sold a few copies to some little kids.
Damn big businesses stealin mah ****...
ugh. I actually had some faith left in metallica before reading this. I seriously consider them a joke now.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by maggot9779

even the worst of Opeth is ten times better than the majority of crap that is released.

And I have heard Watershed and it is awesome. It is different but each Opeth cd is different in it's own right
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by Hexagram
even the worst of Opeth is ten times better than the majority of crap that is released.

And I have heard Watershed and it is awesome. It is different but each Opeth cd is different in it's own right

I agree, i'm just not too keen on it.