Poll: DO YOU TAKE SEMESTER EXAMS SRSLY!!?
Poll Options
View poll results: DO YOU TAKE SEMESTER EXAMS SRSLY!!?
I TAKE EXAMS SRSLY!
25 61%
I do not study for exams, I am cool.
16 39%
Voters: 41.
Yes, I did do a searchings with teh bars.Just wondering, as I sit here trying to peruse my religion tests for the religion semester final is tomorrow. I find myself on UG and Facebook. just wondering how many of you take semester exams srsly. I mean at my school they account for only 20% of the semester grade. UG, how do YOU feel about semester exams, you can vent your frustrations, or come to to talk about studying for exams and never do so.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
The only time I really studying was in college... it pays off!
Quote by lolcats
I probably should start studying. I don't like them though.

I agree, I love your username, it has now prompted further procrastination to look at lolcats.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
I should be studying now (rather for a summer class), I've never been too keen on studying except this semester when I had to score all A's to keep my academic scholarship. The bad news is it was painful to study so much, the good news is I did it
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
i study for them because when i don't the results are clearly worse than those that i did study for
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Yeah, I take it seriously. If I don't I might fail, or at the very least cause my GPA to take a hit. I don't get off on it though.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
the only people that don't take it seriously are people still in high school, obviously.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I have a math exam in a week that's worth 40% of my year and on average people get 25% lower than their average for the rest of the year. So yes, I take my exams seriously.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
I don't do exams on my course, but i didn't study for GCSE's and i did fine.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Every little bit counts and 20% is a fair bit. Of course I study, doesn't mean I do well though.
I pass without studying, unless it's Maths. Then I cram a semester's worth of work into an hour because I just talk in class.
XIAOXI
I study the hours before an exam. We have exams right now, but I have tomorrow morning to study for Economics. I'm naturally smart anyway so I pass.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales