WARNING:I TALK ABOUT MY ISSUES
So one day I had one of my psychotic episodes...nobody notices, i don't think anybody knows. I just smile some and everybody figures i'm ok. But anyways, this one was really bad...and on top of that i went with some friends to the movies. When i got home i was worried...I've never told anybody about them, i just know what they are cause i looked them up cause i knew i was a little off. Now here is the strange part...i hear music. on a daily basis. Not even real music. Music i make up or something. Sometimes i write it down and make songs.GOOD SONGS. i also experience some other features like hallucination... but this is the most predominate. So i ask, should i get checked out? i'm not dangerous...just freaky. oh, and i figure i'm also in a severe major depressive episode. and also,share your crazy stories.lol
Dude write the songs down! And stay away from psychadelic drugs!
guy im the same, i dont write anthing down tho, im a nut case and no one would ever guess lol
guy im the same, i dont write anthing down tho, im a nut case and no one would ever guess lol
i always jus randomly start typing **** to people and they are like wow thats good where did u hear that? im like ughh im not sure it jus came to me lol
Quote by Seef
Dude write the songs down! And stay away from psychadelic drugs!

Write the songs down and take psychedelic drugs. You will become awesome if your music is any good. If not you will have the drugs. I just bottle up all my feelings and never let anyone inside/near me. I hear music a lot to btw.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
sounds like mild Schizophrenia
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Quote by convictionless
GTFO FAST!

OK!!!!!!lmao
but people like the songs...and i dunno. maybe i am schitzo
I read that really fast like you were panicing or something.
Dude, dont get checked out. as long as your not hurting anybody. I mean, you might be crazy, but if you could write some great songs, people might be better off that you didnt end up in a psych ward. You wouldnt be able to get your music out to people as easy, if at all.

I think i'm kinda going crazy myself...odd enough my musical writing (i think) is more motivational and just plane better than before.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
asking an internet forum if you're crazy?

that is quite ludicrous. you wacko.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by fob12
I read that really fast like you were panicing or something.

lol.i'm not too worried. but i bet that made it more entertaining
Quote by guitarhero_764
You better hurry to the pokemon center.

FAST

your on a role
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by RiseAgainst
Dude, dont get checked out. as long as your not hurting anybody. I mean, you might be crazy, but if you could write some great songs, people might be better off that you didnt end up in a psych ward. You wouldnt be able to get your music out to people as easy, if at all.

I think i'm kinda going crazy myself...odd enough my musical writing (i think) is more motivational and just plane better than before.

lol.somebody has said that before...i think your right
Do you go to BCC?

Oh, and as long as you're not slitting your wrists or being a threat to national security I'd say go with it unless you don't feel comfortable with it.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Do you go to BCC?

Oh, and as long as you're not slitting your wrists or being a threat to national security I'd say go with it unless you don't feel comfortable with it.

yeah nothing like that. i can recognize when i'm losing it, and it doesn't bug me. just music plays mostly. lol. and oddly, i have suddenly gotten a great connection to alice in chains and tool.
Quote by swordsrkewl
Write the songs down and take psychedelic drugs. You will become awesome if your music is any good. If not you will have the drugs. I just bottle up all my feelings and never let anyone inside/near me. I hear music a lot to btw.

Psychadelic drugs can expose a hidden mental illness or make an existing one way worse. He would literally go insane.
LISTEN TO ME

go to the Doctor, I've experienced the same ****

It only goes further downhill, you'll end up in a place you don't want to be.
ummm listen to the dude that had this happen before

but in case you dont

TAKE DRUGZ MAN, GO CRAZY
XU
Quote by athlete1
WARNING:I TALK ABOUT MY ISSUES
So one day I had one of my psychotic episodes...nobody notices, i don't think anybody knows. I just smile some and everybody figures i'm ok. But anyways, this one was really bad...and on top of that i went with some friends to the movies. When i got home i was worried...I've never told anybody about them, i just know what they are cause i looked them up cause i knew i was a little off. Now here is the strange part...i hear music. on a daily basis. Not even real music. Music i make up or something. Sometimes i write it down and make songs.GOOD SONGS. i also experience some other features like hallucination... but this is the most predominate. So i ask, should i get checked out? i'm not dangerous...just freaky. oh, and i figure i'm also in a severe major depressive episode. and also,share your crazy stories.lol

Yeah, that exact same thing happens to me sometimes.. it's crazy.... I never actually thought about it though...
sup?
It's not that I hate your problems, it's just that I passionately don't care about them.
And I mean that in the best possible way.
Quote by SilenceIsGolden
It's not that I hate your problems, it's just that I passionately don't care about them.

now that i think about it...i don't care about my problems either.lol

BTW look at this!!!under 10 minutes and over 250 views???crazy people are popular