Hello FUNKmods!
Welcome to UG

There is a thread stickied to the top of this forum specifically for introductions like this one. You may want to introduce yourself to the UG community here as well.

We're glad to have you with us and we hope that you have a great time on UG. Be sure to read the rules and FAQ to avoid confusion and keep the forums as clean as possible.

If you don't quite understand something or have a question that needs to be answered, you're more than welcome to send me a message and I will gladly help you out. I know my way around UG pretty well and could also help with some guitar related questions you may have.

Word of advice: Beware of "The Pit". Some of the members in there can be a bit unwelcoming to the new guys. You may want to lurk around the forums for a while and observe what goes on before posting anything.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by aig91
Hello FUNKmods!
Welcome to UG

There is a thread stickied to the top of this forum specifically for introductions like this one. You may want to introduce yourself to the UG community here as well.

We're glad to have you with us and we hope that you have a great time on UG. Be sure to read the rules and FAQ to avoid confusion and keep the forums as clean as possible.

If you don't quite understand something or have a question that needs to be answered, you're more than welcome to send me a message and I will gladly help you out. I know my way around UG pretty well and could also help with some guitar related questions you may have.

Word of advice: Beware of "The Pit". Some of the members in there can be a bit unwelcoming to the new guys. You may want to lurk around the forums for a while and observe what goes on before posting anything.

+1 to that ****
whoo! June 08ers already?! Enjoy using UG! Use caution if you are in The Pit. Many users there are impatient and...not so nice, I suppose. There are lots of friendly users in the other forums that will help you out, though.