i've been learning some music theory here and there. i know some scales now, but i have still not practiced the scales in all the five positions. i know the very basic scales only. i barely know about arpeggios. i waaaaaant to learn how to imrpovise, but when i try to, using the scales and theory i know, i do not sound really good. help?
Quote by Ghold125
practice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

just have fun, keep playing and you'll find your voice.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Don't try so hard. While you're doing something else (most likely on the computer) just have your guitar and mess around with the scales and stuff, and when you hear something you like, play it over and over and keep going with it if you can.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
just sit down with ur guitar and play what sounds good use note relation an just do what you like to do and u can incorporate the scales you know into some of ur soloing
just put on some music and solo to it. its relatively easy to figure out if youre in the right key
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.