This is an "workalike" of the acclaimed ZVEX "Super Hard On" boost pedal. It's painted with a nice red powdercoat and labelled by my girlfriend. She insisted on "making it pretty."

The real thing goes for like, $250 bucks; but I have no qualms about letting it go for $75ish. It's really a great pedal.

Here's a picture:

$75

Also for sale is my DIY Fuzz Pedal: This is a clone of the very popular Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face pedal with some modifications suggested by the ZVEX Fuzz Factory and the Axis Face Silicon Version 3. It's black with "dirt cheap" tape-and-pen labels that reflect both the nasty modern and vintage tone this fuzz is capable of. It's supposed to look dirty!

The "Attack" knob controls the amount of Fuzz, the "Level" knob controls the output volume, the "Smooth" knob cuts the harshness of the Fuzz out, leading to a really smooth fuzz tone that's great for 60's style psychedelics. Of course, you could leave it rolled off and get a nasty, heavy distortion tone as well. There's also a "Starve" knob on the right side of the pedal that will determine how much voltage is delivered to the pedal. When it's all the way on, the pedal works as normal, but rolling it off a bit can lead to some very weird ZVEX "Fuzz Factory" tones.

She's going for $75ish.

$75
In the Oven:

18 Watt!
Last edited by Kultur Vultur at Jun 15, 2008,
Going with the theme here....gut shot of the fuzz please?
Jackson DK2M
Jackson DXMGT
Jackson Rhoads V
Jackson Stealth
Yahmaha El-Cheapo Acoustic

Randall G2
Randall Cyclone
Behringer 4x12 Cab

Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR Fullbore Metal
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
ISP Decimator
This one's kind of a rat's nest, my bad. I did the offboard wiring before I knew how big the enclosure was so it's not too clean on the inside. Though I assure you it works great!
Attachments:
Fuzz04.jpg
In the Oven:

18 Watt!
free bump for great pedals. especially the sho!
[Gear]
1957 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom [gone ]
1958 Reissue Sunburst (Ice Tea)
1959 Reissue Sunburst (Cherry)
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG
50th Anniversary CS Masterbuilt Strat

Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
Quote by kurtlives91
Hahah...Check the Zvex thread in the lounge at DIYSB Kultur.

Honestly I was half trying to sell the SHO and half trying to see if they'd "snoop" me out and have a "lets save zvex" thread again. I'm very amused by the results to be honest (I made it so obvious, haha!).

Now that half the experiment is over, I think it's appropriate to price the SHO workalike (I did use a different design than Mr. Vex's, though it works exactly the same) at a more sensible price of $75.
In the Oven:

18 Watt!
Got some audio for them?
My Gear :-

Epiphone Les Paul Custom, Black Beauty
Vintage VS6
Stagg S302
Yamaha F-310
Laney HCM10
Carlsbro Scorpion L
Vox AD-30VT
Wesley Gothic White Bass
Boss ME-50
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
Hey, I got the Fuzz, this thing is awesome!!!
It really sounds great!

Someone buy the SHO
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Any sound samples available?
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar