i'm sure everyone has done some pretty weird things in their lives specially under the influence of drugs. but in my opinion its even weirder when you do it completely sober.

for instance one night there was a carnival in my town and i ate a lot. and everytime i get really full i start doing some weird things. that time i happened to be at a chinese restaurant. i might of cussed at the lady that owned the place a couple of times for no reason. then i got kicked out and i spent the night peeing on light poles. then when my parents called me i for some reason ran for a whole mile to my house. my friends actually had to run after me because they were afraid i was going to do something worse. like rape a dog or something.

share some weird things you've done. without being drunk or high or anything like that.
No wai.

No ****ing wai.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I spend around 3 hours a day in The Pit. That's some crazy ****.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by horloko
i'm sure everyone has done some pretty weird things in their lives specially under the influence of drugs. but in my opinion its even weirder when you do it completely sober.

for instance one night there was a carnival in my town and i ate a lot. and everytime i get really full i start doing some weird things. that time i happened to be at a chinese restaurant. i might of cussed at the lady that owned the place a couple of times for no reason. then i got kicked out and i spent the night peeing on light poles. then when my parents called me i for some reason ran for a whole mile to my house. my friends actually had to run after me because they were afraid i was going to do something worse. like rape a dog or something.

share some weird things you've done. without being drunk or high or anything like that.

what have you done previously that makes them think you'll be prone to raping animals....

and I once tried to slide down my railing down all the steps (while drunk) like they do in the movies

....I made it one foot. and fell down a flight of stairs. lol.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
i shat on the side of a highway once during finals day last year

and by the way... i havent been on UG in awhile. But has Pokemon become the new "icy hot?" i hope to god not..
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Last edited by Shredder Guitar at Jun 2, 2008,
me and my friends tried to make a new sport called Feet Grinding. I saw a 150 foot railing. I ran, jumped, made it all the way to the end (somehow) and fell right on my tailbone..
I had completely forgotten it had rained that day
I once raped a mentally handicapped girl. Trust me, it is a lot better than it sounds, I love squirmers . What's even better is the fact that no one believes her because she is a retard

Not...at...all.
I've done some crazy **** while sober. Mainly cuz I have ADHD. Like once we had me and my friends were smokin and we decided to start lightin dandelions on fire. It was hilarious. They go up real quick. Plus, it was entertainin. LOL!
Quote by black-sabbath
I spend around 3 hours a day in The Pit. That's some crazy ****.

Im so sorry
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by horloko

Well, when I'm tired I do completely random and useless things. For example pick up a pop can and set it on its side, or say something for no reason when there's no one even around...
sup?
Well ... actually the craziest thing I did isn't much intersting I guess, cause I don't have anything to tell, but I will do my craziest thing soon, this summer. I planned, with my friend, a Potato-run ... we plan to get 10-20 people with us to disguise in potato costumes, then go in a shopping center, or anywhere else that there could be a lot of people at the same time, and just start shouting and running down the place. We also planned to do some kind of manifestations against potato peelers, and a race against the cops ... cause we also planned that cops would come to get us ...

I really think it would be a 1st time ever ... we'll film that, and probably put it on Youtube. The only problems right now are to find the 10-20 potato outfits and get a date where the 10-20 people will come. Surprisingly (in my opinion), finding the people to do it is a piece of cake.

And that idea came without drugs or alcohol, and it will be done without as well. Although I think this idea is REALLY stupid, crazy and useless, I really wanna do it, but I still think that many people could find some ideas that are even more crazy. Wish me luck with the race against cops :P
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
Well, some guy told me that didn't rock and roll. So, I dropped like a rock and rolled on the floor for nearly 6 minutes.

Proud moments
i only do weird **** when im tired or on medication for my current illness (i get sick alot for some reason)
like it will take me a couple tries to grap a cup and then when i have it i wont take a sip or if there r socks laying around i will put 1 on for no reason, or mumble my feelings like "**** man..........i wish i had a light saber"
I once had a drink. Can't remember which, but it was at home. Soon after the consumption of this drink I felt the urge to remove the heavy burden of my clothes, wearing naught but my underwear. A few seconds later I was running around in the vast field of my backyard with my dog. The bitch chased me around in my underwear.

I have a feeling that my penis poped out while running that day.
A friend and I made canon with some PVC pipe and an air compressor.

I believe enough has been saud,
I went to a party completely naked, completely sober. With a sock over my penis.

I was like 'WTF? I didn't know there was a party here. I was just going to beat off in this dude's bushes.'
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I went to a party completely naked, completely sober. With a sock over my penis.

I was like 'WTF? I didn't know there was a party here. I was just going to beat off in this dude's bushes.'

it involves some friends, tequila, a piece of plywood, 4 mattresses, a 2 story building and some rope...
I've seen some things man and some stuff, and i don't recommend it