Hey guys i had a question, i saw these guitar hangers on the net that was like a cool guitar hanger that looked like a hand. It was all Chrome, they had a bunch of em but one that stood out was a Chrome one.
What's the question?
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
What's the question?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Seriously, what's the question?
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
i'm pretty sure his question was going to be, are they good for your guitar's neck.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
what's the question?
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
First of all, combos are now being warned. Read the new sticky in the pit.

Anyway, he wants to know what they're called and/or where to buy them, since he can't seem to find them again. Did you try google?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I tried google and nothing... And holy hell could you guys really not figure out what i was asking. What the crap are they called? How do i re find them?
Quote by labria86
I tried google and nothing... And holy hell could you guys really not figure out what i was asking. What the crap are they called? How do i re find them?

We're pit monkeys, we don't understand what people are asking unless they ask us, unfortunately we weren't blessed with telepathic abilities.

You can get wall hangers for your guitars at pretty much any guitar shop, just check out some websites and I'm sure you'll find a few. I'd recommend avoiding them though as they're not the safest way to display your beautiful new axe, especially if you've just gone and splashed out on a high end guitar.

http://www.music123.com/Guitar-Wall-Hangers-Guitar-Accessories.Music123 Here you go, a whole web page full of them.
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Jun 3, 2008,
wheres the question in that statement?
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
Last edited by BFMVrrule at Jun 3, 2008,
im pretty sure all he wants is to know the site where you can find these

i did a quick google though and didnt come up with ****
I bought 2 of the Grip Reaper models and there great, easy to mount with a rubber padding that safely cushions the neck. It took a little long to get like 10 days or so but well worth it.
Quote by eggsoo
I bought 2 of the Grip Reaper models and there great, easy to mount with a rubber padding that safely cushions the neck. It took a little long to get like 10 days or so but well worth it.

Miss Electra looks pretty easy to mount, too.
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
Miss Electra looks pretty easy to mount, too.

i see what you did there!
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by labria86
Hey guys i had a question, i saw these guitar hangers on the net that was like a cool guitar hanger that looked like a hand. It was all Chrome, they had a bunch of em but one that stood out was a Chrome one.

I guess you forgot it?

There is no question in this post.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass