Well, I'm shocked.

In the past, The Pit has placed sticky threads for the recently departed, the most notably in my mind being the death of Heath Ledger.

Yet, I've yet to see one for the death of Bo Diddley, one of the founders of rock and roll music and a great inspiration to many great musicians playing and preforming today.

I feel I must point out this glaring omission, and I hope it will be soon rectified.

Rest peacefully, great one,
Wulver
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Yes, what a shame. The man played real music. I guess he aint getting his due respect cuz he never incoherently screamed out his lyrics or wailed away on distorted power chords.
Quote by _Tim_
I believe the previous stickies are down to numerous threads on the same death.

Well, that's even sadder then....that seems to show a general lack of caring for the man from the general UG community.......
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Heath Ledger was stickied because so many people made threads about it. I dare say that less than 1/100th of a percent of UG has ever heard a Bo Diddley song. So, no, it's not getting stickied. It's not lack of caring, it just doesn't warrant a sticky. If people are interested, the threads will be self-sustaining.
Quote by rockabilly1955
Yes, what a shame. The man played real music. I guess he aint getting his due respect cuz he never incoherently screamed out his lyrics or wailed away on distorted power chords.

He was also 70something years old. His heyday was a period around the time most users' parents weren't alive or were just being born. Not exactly a household name nowadays.
Hi, I'm Peter