So i recently had some really messed up stuff happen to me
paranormal-wise at this party i went to at this chicks house (communicating with the dead)
and well i really starting getting into ghosts and S***

anyway to get to the point....

I read about something called an EMF detector (electromagnetic frequency detector) and i read all over the place that you can make one yourself...

But... i cant seem to find instructions or anything of the sort anywhere on the web

so i was wondering.... does anyone know how to make one?> or know of a site that might be helpful in making one, or of somewhere that i can get it like DIRT cheap?

thanks in advance
Maiden Rulezzz

Malum Mos Increbresco
You must be a real catch with the ladies if you're thinking about ghosts at a party.
lol

not so much a party as a gathering of some people who decided to try some freaky **** out drink booze and have a good time

so ya....

we were kind of goin for that type of s*** to go down...
Maiden Rulezzz

Malum Mos Increbresco
Off topic, but what's the story behind your encounter? I've always been interested in this paranormal stuff and have heard a lot of freaky stories before. I'm kind of on the fence whether to believe them, but they're good stories and interesting none the less.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Shouldn't be too difficult to come up with if you have a good basic knowledge of electronics, and what EXACTLY the EMF will be measuring.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
theres usually a local paranormal club in your area. search around and you'll find them. they'll be able to hook you up with info and equipment. they also do nighttime ghost hunts and stuff, really fun.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
It would be really fun but its all just bs. that crap on the scifi channel and the discovery channel on this makes me chuckle... twice
i have one that i got for around 40bucks or so, has a cold spot meter built into it aswell which is a useful feature to have. ghosts tend to take up the heat and energy in the spot they are frequenting and will lower the temp.
AMPS:
Bugera 333XL
Orange AD30
VoxAC30cc2
ELECTRIC GUITARS:
Les Paul Standard 60s Neck
Jackson DKM2
Godin Solidac
ACOUSTICS:
Taylor 714CE
#1 Influence:
RUSH!!!
hmm alright ill have to check around some more for any local groups... and thanks for the idea about the cold spot detector ill try and find something like that it sounds like a good idea to have on hand also...
Maiden Rulezzz

Malum Mos Increbresco
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
Off topic, but what's the story behind your encounter? I've always been interested in this paranormal stuff and have heard a lot of freaky stories before. I'm kind of on the fence whether to believe them, but they're good stories and interesting none the less.

They're all pretty much the same.

I was alone/in a group at a friend's houser/raiding some haunted house when I saw a ghost.

End of story.

I've got a good plan, don't waste money or time on an "EMF detector" (do you even know what that means) and get a real hobby instead. Ghosts don't exist. If they do, it's not in the form of EM radiation.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
If there are any supernatural prescences I very much doubt you can use a man-made device to detect them. I believe there's some stuff in this world we can't explain, some of it seems supernatural, but I've yet to have a real encounter.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
EMF detectors are bull****. They're made to detect wiring.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by SathiaSun
theres usually a local paranormal club in your area. search around and you'll find them. they'll be able to hook you up with info and equipment. they also do nighttime ghost hunts and stuff, really fun.

yeah they can really help, plus if they are active you might get to do a lot of cool stuff.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by WolfBlackRiver
i have one that i got for around 40bucks or so, has a cold spot meter built into it aswell which is a useful feature to have. ghosts tend to take up the heat and energy in the spot they are frequenting and will lower the temp.

Which could mean their presence causes some sort of endothermic reaction?

And they suck up electrons??
Quote by WolfBlackRiver

You wasted 40 bucks and know precisely fuck all about science.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
you guys are just a bunch of pathetic skeptics who are too stupid to understand
that there is **** that SCIENCE cant explain..... Im not Religious, and i most certainly
hold science in the highest regard, BUT there is **** out there and no not every story starts the same way as u so blatantly put,

some freaky **** happened, we followed it, and we saw **** that made us believe

And it has been nearly proven just as well as any scientific theory that ghosts spectres and the like cause a change in the electromagentic field in an area
Maiden Rulezzz

Malum Mos Increbresco
Quote by kowalinator
that there is **** that SCIENCE cant explain.....

Like your poor understanding of it.

Quote by kowalinator

So it's based on empirical evidence gathering? Always something.

Quote by kowalinator
And it has been nearly proven just as well as any scientific theory that ghosts spectres and the like cause a change in the electromagentic field in an area

Welcome to fail-ville
Population: You.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by kowalinator
that there is **** that SCIENCE cant explain..... Im not Religious, and i most certainly
hold science in the highest regard, BUT there is **** out there and no not every story starts the same way as u so blatantly put,

That has not been proven.

If you want to believe this bullshit there's nothing we can do but don't lie and say that ANY of it is proven. It isn't. It's all lies. Ghosts don't exist. How would they affect and EM field? Do you know what an EM field is?

Oscar Wilde