Poll: Who's older
Poll Options
View poll results: Who's older
You
10 37%
your nephew
17 63%
Voters: 27.
Ok, if you were born in 2000 an live until your 30. You the transport a 100 years into the future where your brother has a son who is 50 and was born in 2080. So whos older? You werent frozen, but transported. You've all lived 30 years and your nephew has lived 50, but you were born 50 years before him. If so are you 130 or 30?

Poll coming soon maybe?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
eye thikn u aer older.
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself
If you never "lived" those 100 years then they don't count.

Your physical body never aged and your mind gained no experience or wisdom. For all intents and purposes you are 30.
Quote by freedoms_stain
If you never "lived" those 100 years then they don't count.

Your physical body never aged and your mind gained no experience or wisdom. For all intents and purposes you are 30.

This. Next question.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
do your own homework
MUSIC can lift us out of depression or move us to tears- it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~Oliver Sacks

"You get smaller while the world gets big
The more you know you know you don't know shit"
But you were born first

edit: ^huh
grok it.

SKREAM!

you might feel like you are 30, but technically you were still alive, in a sense, so you are 130.
you were born in 2000, and therefore have been on the planet and in existence longer, and is therefore older despite being in time for only a select number of years
I'm pretty sure those years you were transported over don't count towards aging you so you'd probably stay 30

besides I think you would end up dead if you were 130
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
I'm pretty sure those years you were transported over don't count towards aging you so you'd probably stay 30

besides I think you would end up dead if you were 130

well your body has aged thirty but according to the gov't you would be 130
grok it.

SKREAM!