I need help on this UG. If someone would help fill in the missing pieces to this it would be greatly appreciated. I think I got most of it down. I just need help filling in the transitions and such. Any takers? I'll help you out however I can.

EDIT: When you open it, the intro needs to be 114. Sorry meant to change that.
Attachments:
krakatowa[final].zip
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
Well actually it all was good until the end. Some of the clean parts were a bit too long i guess cause it started to bore me after a while maybe vocals can help that though. Possibly right after riff 70 get into a more speedy lead guitar part and fill it up with some drums, possibly make it into a quick heavy section so keep the heavier riffs on guitar 2.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Keep the 5/4 part? Or are you saying totally new riff?

EDIT: Didnt mean to post yet.

I hate to have it that long. But we have an extraordinary vocalist. So i left him a lot of room to work with its true.
-Gear-

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
Last edited by FlyingPooooo at Jun 3, 2008,
I think maybe a whole new riff to be honestly like its cool but it doesn't really fit the part after the clean riffs. But also if u have a good vocalist use him as much as possible vocals defiantly play a big role in today's music so maybe go ahead and keep the long clean sections. =)
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Ok, see if this outro is better. I cant get the tempo change right from the clean to outro though.
Attachments:
krakatowa[final].zip
-Gear-

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
riffs in this one are sweet and sweet and sweet

I like this one alot. everything is clean about it.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
I liked the outro in the first one more. Personally, I didn't care for the percussion, but I'm assuming that it was there just for the sake of supporting the guitars; at that, you should add some bass. A lot of the triplets in the rhythm (early on primarily) didn't feel right with me (almost like they're forced), but overall, it's solid. Good work. 7.8/10.
"Optimism," said Cacambo, "what is that?"
"Alas!" replied Candide, "it is the obstinacy of maintaining that everything is best when it is worst."
On GP5 it does sound forced. But with human intonations it works a lot better. I know what you mean, it makes me cringe too. Thanks though.
-Gear-

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
Personally, I couldn't find any faults with the transitions between the segments in the song. The breakdown was real cool. For pretty much most of the song, ****ing awesome stuff.
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd