Page 1 of 2
If i am 18 and i do a chick who is 16 is that legal?

What if shes 15?

And i live in florida if that matters.
yeah its considered rape if shes 15, i dunno about 16 tho. but dude. can you seriously not get chicks your own age? or are you that pathetic?
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
pretty much that pathetic.

But its not that bad if im an 18 senior in highschool, and shes a sophmore in highschool, is it?
Quote by Wheelchair Stan
yeah its considered rape if shes 15, i dunno about 16 tho. but dude. can you seriously not get chicks your own age? or are you that pathetic?

come on 16 and 18 is okay..........
I have a tip. Go somewhere where the chicks are 18! Or at least 17. Or if ya can't do that, don't have sex with her. Cuz if she tells her parents, you might get tagged.
Take your age, divide it by 2 and then add seven to the answer.
That is the test to make sure its not creepy and you'd get 16.
so sixteen is the youngest age you can date, according to that formula.
Quote by Blackening
come on 16 and 18 is okay..........

Thats a pretty big maturity difference. Theres a much bigger difference between a 15 year old and an 18 year old than there is between a 37 year old and a 40 year old.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Mr. Rittard
Take your age, divide it by 2 and then add seven to the answer.
That is the test to make sure its not creepy and you'd get 16.
so sixteen is the youngest age you can date, according to that formula.

So that would mean me at 16 dating a girl who's fifteen is like JUST not creepy?

Whoops lol
You know, google would've been better for this question.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by zippidyduda
Thats a pretty big maturity difference. Theres a much bigger difference between a 15 year old and an 18 year old than there is between a 37 year old and a 40 year old.

i just threw in the 15, because i just turned 18, and she turns sixteen in a week.

So theres a week of waiting i guess.
Age of consent is 16. This just reminded me.. my boyfriend is turning 20 in like 2 weeks and I'm 17 Not that big of a difference but I liked it better when it was just 17-19...
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
In Oregon the age of consent is 18.

We gotta wait to get it on over here...

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Teenage girls just usually piss me off anyway. I'm not saying teenage girls suck, but I find it hard to hold a genuinely interesting conversation with teenage girls, and I HAVE tried many times. A couple of my mates agree with me, so that's not just me talking there. I have always just found it hard to engage with them in a way that is actually worth it for me, cause there's always so much mindless chatter and need to boring sh*t, I just get sick of it.

I know we're all supposed to make those big sacrifices so we can get laid and everything, but I've got limits.
Depends on the state.

I think it's a 2 year age difference in most states.
And I mean that in the best possible way.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
In Oregon the age of consent is 18.

We gotta wait to get it on over here...

It's completely legal as long as you don't get caught and she doesn't open her big dumb mouth (hard for women, I know).
My friend's sister was 14 and I got her to do me a few *favors* when I was 19.
The trick was just to not piss her off and be nice to her after wards and never really start anything beyond that.
Not really a big deal, just make sure they're not going to tattle tale.
If you think they'll brag or tell someone out of revenge, find a new one.
God knows that it's not hard to find an easy girl, which is about 90%.
Last edited by WinterMadness76 at Jun 3, 2008,
Quote by WinterMadness76
It's completely legal as long as you don't get caught and she doesn't open her big dumb mouth (hard for women, I know).
The trick was just to not piss her off and be nice to her after wards and never really start anything beyond that.

Nice!

Wait....What?!
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Teenage girls just usually piss me off anyway. I'm not saying teenage girls suck, but I find it hard to hold a genuinely interesting conversation with teenage girls, and I HAVE tried many times. A couple of my mates agree with me, so that's not just me talking there. I have always just found it hard to engage with them in a way that is actually worth it for me, cause there's always so much mindless chatter and need to boring sh*t, I just get sick of it.

I know we're all supposed to make those big sacrifices so we can get laid and everything, but I've got limits.

Welcome to my world, friend.
Quote by WinterMadness76

Dude, thats seriously not cool, you were 19.
Quote by WinterMadness76
God knows that it's not hard to find an easy girl, which is about 90%.

To be kinda honest, don't you think 14 is too young to be doing stuff? Especially with a 19 year old. That's like an 8th grader/freshman with a freshman in college/sophomore in college.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
No Its A Trap!!
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by slashedaxl103
Dude, thats seriously not cool, you were 19.

How's it not cool? I got my jollies off, she got her first play, she earned a little experience and we both walked away with a smile.
Hasn't messed with her head, she's a relatively sane (Well, kind of, not really, a little off now) and seems to be doing fine.
Not as naive anymore, though.
I haven't heard any complaints and she's still friendly, if anything, she learned herself a lesson.
Quote by powerstroke
To be kinda honest, don't you think 14 is too young to be doing stuff? Especially with a 19 year old. That's like an 8th grader/freshman with a freshman in college/sophomore in college.

No, I don't. She hit on me and was the one with rubber hands, I just decided to say "Alright, if that's how you wanna play, I'll take it to the next level."
I wouldn't purposely go out and hit/target underage girls (not usually, at least. Although, I do like to go and troll the elementary school on weekends) but if she comes onto me, then she should expect what she gets.
Quote by WinterMadness76
How's it not cool? I got my jollies off, she got her first play, she earned a little experience and we both walked away with a smile.
Hasn't messed with her head, she's a relatively sane (Well, kind of, not really, a little off now) and seems to be doing fine.
I haven't heard any complaints and she's still friendly, if anything, she learned herself a lesson.

Maybe one of the most immoral/dick things I've ever heard but whatever. It'll probably bite you in the ass later in life somehow. It's just not cool to mess with kids when you are old enough to know that what you are doing is wrong. To be honest, I couldn't sleep with myself knowing I did that but w/e.

^ ya know you can always tell her no and that it's definitely inappropriate for you two to be doing anything at your respective ages. You basically have no morals or an idea of decency at all.
Quote by Reverb X

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by WinterMadness76
No, I don't. She hit on me and was the one with rubber hands, I just decided to say "Alright, if that's how you wanna play, I'll take it to the next level."
I wouldn't purposely go out and hit/target underage girls (not usually, at least. Although, I do like to go and troll the elementary school on weekends) but if she comes onto me, then she should expect what she gets.

Thats just wrong. You have to be the mature person and just say no.... seriously. 19yr old and 14yr old is not ok lol.
Quote by WinterMadness76

I'm not doubting that you guys didnt have fun, or gained experience for that matter. I'm not sure where you are from but in most places a girl has to be 16 to have sex with a guy of the same age or 17. Once your 18 and you try and screw a 16 year old your stuffed.

Its not cool because, even though you might of been mature enough at the time, she certainly wasnt, no matter what she tells you.

18 year old girls (most of em) know what they are doing in bed, therefore its a more enjoyable experience.

Ohh, what was wrong with the 18 + girls when you were 19? Or were they non existant for you? Makes sense now.
Quote by powerstroke
Maybe one of the most immoral/dick things I've ever heard but whatever. It'll probably bite you in the ass later in life somehow. It's just not cool to mess with kids when you are old enough to know that what you are doing is wrong. To be honest, I couldn't sleep with myself knowing I did that but w/e.

^ ya know you can always tell her no and that it's definitely inappropriate for you two to be doing anything at your respective ages. You basically have no morals or an idea of decency at all.

Says the virgin...
Quote by WinterMadness76

I sense , somewhere, that Chris Hansen is going into full pedo-rage. He knows what you did.

sinner.
pukeatronic.
Quote by tunasband
Says the virgin...

Or I've turned down sex on multiple occassions because I want to make sure I'm emotionally mature enough to handle something I consider to be important. Are you trying to justify statutory rape? Wow you're a badass I wish I was as cool as you
Quote by Reverb X

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

Quote by LaminaAbIntra
I sense , somewhere, that Chris Hansen is going into full pedo-rage. He knows what you did.

sinner.

Chris Hansen did your sister and made you.
Winter is a genius.
I WILL PRAISE YOU FOR ETERNITY LOL LETS GO PICK UP CHICKS AT THE LOCAL PRESCHOOL.
We're badass that way.
i dont think anyone would care

your basically saying your gonna be a senior who wants to go after the freshmen meat next year

i TOTALLY understand
as long as her parents arent lame
Quote by powerstroke
Or I've turned down sex on multiple occassions because I want to make sure I'm emotionally mature enough to handle something I consider to be important. Are you trying to justify statutory rape? Wow you're a badass I wish I was as cool as you

Emotionally ready?
Wow, you're really cool! I think you're cooler than me.
=/
I feel inadequate now.
N00b.
Quote by powerstroke

Can't say your words hurt, meh. I've never claimed to be moral or have a sense of decency, so that's really not insulting or demeaning. Bite me in the ass? What, are you one of those kids that believes karma is gonna come and ruin me later in life? No such luck, my friend. Don't try that "Oh, just wait" ploy, either. She's past the legal age now and she still likes me, no problem for me even if she wanted to stir things up. She may not of known what she was doing, but she was certainly trying to learn and practically insisting on it. As long as that was there, I don't feel bad about what I did. Hell, I wouldn't of felt bad under any circumstances to be honest, I don't deny being a bad person. I don't care about how you feel when you sleep, I sleep just fine regardless of what I do. I'm a dick, I know, you can elaborate on that if you want.
I could of said no, but why would I? Pass up on a sexual opportunity? What do you think I am? Besides, think of it from her perspective in your shoes. If you were 14 and some older girl, 19 or so came along that you were attracted to and wanted to fool around, you know damn well you'd bite onto that as fast as you could.
She was 14, she knew about sex, it's not like she was some 11yo girl. Although, that wouldn't be too bad either.
Page 1 of 2