I discovered this the other day. If you press Alt+ hyphen, it makes smooth lines like in real tab. I think it looks great. Just thought I should tell my fellow tabbers about it. Would you rather have a tab like this, or the old school "- - - - - - - -"?

revolutionize tabbing? I'm not sure anymore, because yesterday i discovered my copy of word 2007 has a "Guitar Pro" font.

Is that because i have installed guitar pro? or is microsoft just stepping it up? I'm so unsure of myself now!?!??!?!?!

Sorry if I hijacked your thread.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
Quote by GuitarUltimate?
revolutionize tabbing? I'm not sure anymore, because yesterday i discovered my copy of word 2007 has a "Guitar Pro" font.

Is that because i have installed guitar pro? or is microsoft just stepping it up? I'm so unsure of myself now!?!??!?!?!

Sorry if I hijacked your thread.

I don't have it, so it must have been because you installed guitar pro.
I think that's just a Mac thing. Alt + - creates an underscore on PCs and would look horrible.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
I think that's just a Mac thing. Alt + - creates an underscore on PCs and would look horrible.

That'd be shift + -

doing alt + - just reduces the font size
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
Quote by FNAFJ
That'd be shift + -

doing alt + - just reduces the font size

Well both you and I knew what I meant, either way it doesn't look good on PCs.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic