A friend of mine is selling me a floor seat for Iron Maiden

Whats a fair price?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
nothing on ticketmaster
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by qstionauthority
I SAW THEM ON SATURDAY!!! BEST SHOW OF MY LIFE!! A floor ticket was going for around 60 bucks.

Same here man!! I was on the lawn with all the cool people
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
cool. Thanks guys. im canadian so ill ask maybe 70, 80 bucks? and also, my buddy wants to go but no tix left. What do you think a scalper would sell for?
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

dam my friends are gonna see them tonight -.- gay i never get to go to concerts.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by ezlntrooper
Same here man!! I was on the lawn with all the cool people

haha, i was on the lawn too! I was right in the front. If you saw a bunch of kids playing air guitar in the front during the solos, that was me and my friends.
Quote by metalman89
-_-

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/artist/735341

Have fun, I saw them a few months ago here in Los Angeles. Great show!

I meant no tickets left
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by Haggard13

Whats a fair price?

i would personally pay 500+
I'm Steve
Yeah, You really have to ask yourself how badly you want to see Iron Maiden!! I personally would dish out an ungodly amount of money to see em!!
so would I, but im loaning the money off of my parents for now, so I need a fair price or they wont pay
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by Haggard13
I meant no tickets left

Dude, you can still check the prices. Since you can't seem to figure it out, I'll tell you.

Floor tickets for every Canada show are selling for CA $69.50. Offer him $70 an climb from there.

Which show are you going to?
Last edited by metalman89 at Jun 3, 2008,
I am seeing them in 1 week in rosemont!
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
Quote by metalman89
Dude, you can still check the prices. Since you can't seem to figure it out, I'll tell you.

Floor tickets for every Canada show are selling for CA $69.50. Offer him $70 an climb from there.

Which show are you going to?

oh, didnt know. thanks man. Going to Edmonton
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by Haggard13

Whats a fair price?

where do u live?

My bus driver was trying sell me floor tickets for like ~$100. I dont have that much money to spend on tickets tho.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.