Im wondering if there is an online stores in US that can send orders internationally with FedEx ? If there is i can get a guitar for half the price of whats it is here :P
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

No, the RGR321EX is a 6 string basswood Ibanez. And yea, i'm pretty sure MF doesn't ship internationally. Don't quote me on that though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, they do. But you have to call them. Thats going to cost a bomb as well. http://mf.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/mf.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1405&p_created=1152301218&p_sid=3jzsdDxi&p_accessibility=0&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0yNzkmcF9wcm9kcz0mcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXBlPWFuc3dlcnMuc2VhcmNoX25sJnBfcGFnZT0x&p_li=&p_topview=1
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
They won't ship anything particularly interesting due to manufacturers restrictions, also don't forget that you'll get stung for import duty and local taxes.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Matts music ships internationally. I'm considering buying a guitar from them. Their email responses were quite fast and they seem very friendly.
when i ordered tubes for my amp, they got shipped by fedex from us to sweden in 3 days to my door, and i didnt have to pay any extra taxes, or import duty, but that maby changes if i order something big like a guitar?
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard