My band recorded a decent jam today and I would love for my fellow UGer's to partake! artists.ultimate-guitar.com/Sidetracked
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
I'm assuming you mean "Spontaneous Jazz Improv".It was alright, your drummer seemed to lose time a bit in places and the guitar could've done with being a bit louder. From what I could hear it didn't sound too interesting, just a really long solo. I think if you got a bassist in and gave it more of a groove it could be really good.

A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Yea, it's supposed to be all the songs sorry, I just cut it up for an easier listen.

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

Quote by timi_hendrix
I'm assuming you mean "Spontaneous Jazz Improv".It was alright, your drummer seemed to lose time a bit in places and the guitar could've done with being a bit louder. From what I could hear it didn't sound too interesting, just a really long solo. I think if you got a bassist in and gave it more of a groove it could be really good.

Thanks for the crit, I can understand the lack of interest in it because we just jumped right into it after we jammed Live and Let Die. We never really played anything jazzy before so when we did this we pretty much just pulled it out of our pants. But I definately have a stronger interest in learning how to play jazz now.

Quote by an epic mistake