I have an exam,but I don't even need to take it because I'm dropping out.

I have a really bad cough and can't stop, I just puked from it

Should I stay at home,or go to the exam,fail(it's a given)&possibly puke in the exam room?
Tim
puke in the exam room. itd be entertaining for everyone else. you might start some chain vomiting
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by abdulalhazred
puke in the exam room. itd be entertaining for everyone else. you might start some chain vomiting

+1
EDIT: that wasn't urgent.
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
Last edited by green room at Jun 3, 2008,
Skip the exam since it doesn't matter anyway b/c its better to be sick at home than sick in a classroom surrounded by people
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
well...you said you're dropping the course and don't need to take the test anyways. That's one reason not to go. The other reason is that you're sick. Don't go and risk puking in the exam room, I'm sure your teachers will understand. Feel better man
MUSIC can lift us out of depression or move us to tears- it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear.
~Oliver Sacks

"You get smaller while the world gets big
The more you know you know you don't know shit"
Hey man, good luck getting anywhere in life with your Dropout Degree, its probably the most important decision you've made in a long time, also the wisest.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Hey man, good luck getting anywhere in life with your Dropout Degree, its probably the most important decision you've made in a long time, also the wisest.

lol dropout degree
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Daffodil Lament

Screw you
Firstly: It's college,A levels
Secondly:If you even knew me,you'd know why I'm dropping out
Thirdly,and finally: I'm not an idiot,I wouldn't drop out without a back up plan
Stay home, I mean wouldn't you be pissed if someone did that while you were trying to take an exam?
Do unto others..

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Stay home, I mean wouldn't you be pissed if someone did that while you were trying to take an exam?
Do unto others..

This is mainly what I was thinking
Quote by Daffodil Lament

If people live their life the way someone else tells them too, they're really not getting anywhere they wanted to be.

And TS, you think you're the only droput here? (referring to under his name)
Quote by Demonology
If people live their life the way someone else tells them too, they're really not getting anywhere they wanted to be.

And TS, you think you're the only droput here? (referring to under his name)

Nope,I feel I'm the only person that's claimed the title,though.

and I totally agree with the first part of your post