#1
So I watching Funky monks, and anthony kledis said someting along the lines of this house is where hendrix first slept with his manager (or some dude i can't remember the specific name), Is it true? Was Hendrix a Fudge Packer
Livin For the Music


dimebag420666 wrote:

i play guitar with my penis
#3
"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
#5
He was always drunk and high, so I'm sure it happened. I know he was in 3 ways with other guys.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
#6
That'd be gay.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
#7
that's gross :/
i dont want to imagine him like that!


or do i
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
#9
Quote by Jack Off Jill
He was always drunk and high, so I'm sure it happened. I know he was in 3 ways with other guys.

REally? like who nad wat ways
Livin For the Music


dimebag420666 wrote:

i play guitar with my penis
#11
Quote by slayer_zero
that's gross :/
i dont want to imagine him like that!


or do i


Apart from not being funny, you've just looked small-minded and pathetic. Gross? Grow the **** up. His sexual orientation has nothing to do with his skills as a guitarist, and it shouldn't change a ****ing thing about how you perceive him.

Gay, bi or straight, it doesn't mean ****.
#12
There is a rumor that the reason he was discharged from the air force was due to being gay....
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,



OH, LOOVE!
#13
Quote by snot_foster25
Apart from not being funny, you've just looked small-minded and pathetic. Gross? Grow the **** up. His sexual orientation has nothing to do with his skills as a guitarist, and it shouldn't change a ****ing thing about how you perceive him.

Gay, bi or straight, it doesn't mean ****.

He didn't say it took away from his skills as a guitarist. He just said he didn't want to think of Jimi having sex with his manager. Its the same thing as if I said I don't want to think of Star Jones having sex with Wesley Snipes, which I don't. Does that mean I'm anti-hetero? Quit looking for battles over something stupid, you won't change anyone's opinions.
Quote by SG Man Forever
There is a rumor that the reason he was discharged from the air force was due to being gay....

No, he pretended to be gay. He faked it so he could get out. He told Billy Cox to do the same thing. And it was also partially because he got caught masturbating in the latrines a lot.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
#14
I always imagine him as a ladies man... not a mans man
Livin For the Music


dimebag420666 wrote:

i play guitar with my penis
#15
Quote by Jack Off Jill
He didn't say it took away from his skills as a guitarist. He just said he didn't want to think of Jimi having sex with his manager. Its the same thing as if I said I don't want to think of Star Jones having sex with Wesley Snipes, which I don't. Does that mean I'm anti-hetero? Quit looking for battles over something stupid, you won't change anyone's opinions.

No, he pretended to be gay. He faked it so he could get out. He told Billy Cox to do the same thing. And it was also partially because he got caught masturbating in the latrines a lot.


He got caught on purpose most of the time, and said he couldnt stop thinking about the other guys.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
#17
Quote by Jack Off Jill
He didn't say it took away from his skills as a guitarist. He just said he didn't want to think of Jimi having sex with his manager. Its the same thing as if I said I don't want to think of Star Jones having sex with Wesley Snipes, which I don't. Does that mean I'm anti-hetero? Quit looking for battles over something stupid, you won't change anyone's opinions.

No, he pretended to be gay. He faked it so he could get out. He told Billy Cox to do the same thing. And it was also partially because he got caught masturbating in the latrines a lot.


Okay, yeah, fair point, and I expressed what I meant badly.

My objection is that homosexuality, or even bisexuality, was referred to as "gross". Just because it's different to how he'd go about it doesn't give anyone the right to be derogatory about it.

Nonetheless, I apologise.
#18
in no manner am i surprised
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
#19
Quote by snot_foster25
Okay, yeah, fair point, and I expressed what I meant badly.

My objection is that homosexuality, or even bisexuality, was referred to as "gross". Just because it's different to how he'd go about it doesn't give anyone the right to be derogatory about it.

Nonetheless, I apologise.

Meh, rather than be offended, I'd just consider the source if you know what I mean.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
#20
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No, he pretended to be gay. He faked it so he could get out. He told Billy Cox to do the same thing. And it was also partially because he got caught masturbating in the latrines a lot.


I know, I was trying to make gullible people BAWWWWWWW about Hendrix swinging both ways. Anyway, there's a list of chicks he's screwed as long as his dick was (and due to the plaster casters, yes we do know how long it was), so I doubt Hendrix was gay,
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,



OH, LOOVE!
#21
Quote by snot_foster25
Okay, yeah, fair point, and I expressed what I meant badly.

My objection is that homosexuality, or even bisexuality, was referred to as "gross". Just because it's different to how he'd go about it doesn't give anyone the right to be derogatory about it.

Nonetheless, I apologise.



I think it's gross
Livin For the Music


dimebag420666 wrote:

i play guitar with my penis
#22
Quote by SG Man Forever
I know, I was trying to make gullible people BAWWWWWWW about Hendrix swinging both ways. Anyway, there's a list of chicks he's screwed as long as his dick was (and due to the plaster casters, yes we do know how long it was), so I doubt Hendrix was gay,

That is what they said about Elton John and Liberaci.

..And Eminem.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
#23
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Who cares?


Well you bothered to look at the thread, so I'm going to assume you do?

Either that or you have absolutely no life.
#24
Quote by SG Man Forever
There is a rumor that the reason he was discharged from the air force was due to being gay....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimi_hendrix#In_the_Army

His commanding officers and fellow soldiers considered him to be a sub-par soldier: he slept while on duty, had little regard for regulations, required constant supervision, and showed no skill as a marksman. For these reasons, his commanding officers submitted a request that Hendrix be discharged from the military after he had served only one year. Hendrix did not object when the opportunity arose to do so. Hendrix would later tell reporters that he received a medical discharge after breaking his ankle during his 26th parachute jump. The 2005 biography Room Full of Mirrors by Charles Cross claims that Hendrix faked being homosexual—claiming to have fallen in love with a fellow soldier—in order to be discharged, but has never produced any evidence to support this contention.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!


Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
#25
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Meh, rather than be offended, I'd just consider the source if you know what I mean.


Aye, true.

Quote by CLaSH88
I think it's gross


I have to respect your right to an opinion, but I think my point stands. Why is it gross just because it's not what you would do?

What right to do you have to judge someone else for their choice? Just because they're different to you does not make them any better or worse.

If you think it's "gross", that's fine, I'll respect that, but only if you can justify your point of view.
#26
dude hendrix lived in the 60's and was a total hippy all those dude were down with anything man
#27
Quote by 8 string sweep
dude hendrix lived in the 60's and was a total hippy all those dude were down with anything man

Actually, most hippies were extremely homophobic and sexist.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
#28
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Who cares?


+1

EDIT: anyone on the internet at 2am has no life
Gear:
American Standard Stratocaster
Fender Blues Junior
Vox Wah
Last edited by KrazyGrape at Jun 3, 2008,
#29
Quote by KrazyGrape
+1

EDIT: anyone on the internet at 2am has no life


*drops dead from the irony contained in this post*
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,



OH, LOOVE!
#31
I don't know, but it doesn't sound too far-fetched. I mean, the guy was a rockstar. I'm pretty sure about 90% of rockstars are either bi or have had homosexual experiences, it's just because of how horny and drugged they are/were.

If he was bi though, I wouldn't care nor be surprised. It's his music that I like, he could do whatever he wants in his personal life and I could care less.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
#32
Quote by snot_foster25
Aye, true.


I have to respect your right to an opinion, but I think my point stands. Why is it gross just because it's not what you would do?

What right to do you have to judge someone else for their choice? Just because they're different to you does not make them any better or worse.

If you think it's "gross", that's fine, I'll respect that, but only if you can justify your point of view.


I just believe it's gross, like some people who believe seafood, is "gross".
Livin For the Music


dimebag420666 wrote:

i play guitar with my penis
#33
He was a well known womanizing ladies man, and one of my favorite guitarists of all time. Who cares what else he did in his personal life..for all you know it isn't true anyway.
#35
Quote by SG Man Forever
*drops dead from the irony contained in this post*


Seriously.

Anyway, it is probably just a rumor, there are a ton of rumors about him.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.


Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.