This is simply a thread where you can talk about Def Leppard!

The only rule is you cannot dis on Def Leppard or any other band.Such as saying they suck.Which they don't!

You may talk about other bands but you cannot start sharing videos,pics,etc. about that band.

You can share videos,pics,and etc. about Def Leppard!

Sooooooooooo who's your fav. member of Def Leppard????? Past or present?

Personally.................Rick Allen is my fav<3!
I like their first 2 albums a lot, which are imo very underrated. It was just straight-up rock n' roll without cheesy hair metal and power ballads.
Well I think this should go in the 80's forum.... Also I think there is a thread somwhere already but my fav song is foolin'.... Seen them last summer and was like 10 ft away and then they played that song!!!!
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Quote by WILDWAYNE001
Well I think this should go in the 80's forum.... Also I think there is a thread somwhere already but my fav song is foolin'.... Seen them last summer and was like 10 ft away and then they played that song!!!!

LUCKEY!!!!!

I wish I could go to one of their concerts.
i really like def leppard....
but
i think def leppard isnt really isnt considered CR
sry...
Love Def Leppard!
No, they're not classic rock.
CR is more like The Beatles, The Stones people like that.
But Def Leppard is my favorite band ever! No one can beat them in my opinion!
Rise up, Gather Round! Rock this place, to the ground! Burn it up, let's go for broke. Watch the night go up in Smoke! Rock On!

^ lol.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
can some1 recommend me some def leppard? theyre tourin right near me in november, and i think im missing out on a great band, but i dont really know where 2 start listenin 2 them...

(i know they were at freddie mercury's tribute show asw...)
Quote by led_zepaholic
can some1 recommend me some def leppard? theyre tourin right near me in november, and i think im missing out on a great band, but i dont really know where 2 start listenin 2 them...

(i know they were at freddie mercury's tribute show asw...)

First listen to their greatest hits and then listen to their "hysteria" the "pyromaina" albums.

(PS. In my opinion they are the best band ever!!!!!!!!!!)
"I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.."

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
Quote by defleppettychik
First listen to their greatest hits and then listen to their "hysteria" the "pyromaina" albums.

(PS. In my opinion they are the best band ever!!!!!!!!!!)

who'dve they'd be ur fave band? "defleppettychik"
haha

and thanks! will do!
Quote by led_zepaholic
who'dve they'd be ur fave band? "defleppettychik"
haha

and thanks! will do!

lol...i sure do feel stupid now.

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
I'd consider Def Leppard classic rock. They play them on a local classic rock station, so that's good enough for me.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Quote by Iron_Dude
I'd consider Def Leppard classic rock. They play them on a local classic rock station, so that's good enough for me.

THANK YOU!

Finally someone agrees with me!

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
i think theyre classic rock, if 80s isnt classic enough, then queen isnt either....

i think a better category might be 'mullet rock'
Quote by led_zepaholic
i think theyre classic rock, if 80s isnt classic enough, then queen isnt either....

i think a better category might be 'mullet rock'

For one, Queen's first album was in 1973, good call...

and also, IMO, there is a fine line between Mullet Rock and classic rock.

But other than that, I guess Mullet Rock is, somehwat, appropriate.
Quote by BOC15
For one, Queen's first album was in 1973, good call...

and also, IMO, there is a fine line between Mullet Rock and classic rock.

But other than that, I guess Mullet Rock is, somehwat, appropriate.

thats tru, their 1st number 1 was in mid 70s, however, their greatest successes came in the 80s, ppl remember them as an 80s band, not as a 70s band

however ur right...their breakthru era was 74-79

also i wasnt debating the the details of the application of the term 'mullet rock' i rather thought it was 'appropriate'...queen themselves had mullets at 1 point (but not 4 long fortunately)
Quote by led_zepaholic
thats tru, their 1st number 1 was in mid 70s, however, their greatest successes came in the 80s, ppl remember them as an 80s band, not as a 70s band

however ur right...their breakthru era was 74-79

also i wasnt debating the the details of the application of the term 'mullet rock' i rather thought it was 'appropriate'...queen themselves had mullets at 1 point (but not 4 long fortunately)

Queen is definaley CR

or "Opera Rock" lol

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
Quote by defleppettychik
Queen is definaley CR

or "Opera Rock" lol

haha, opera rock, thats awesome
i wouldnt really pin queen down 2 just the 1 genre, they did a whole range of material, so giving them a classification seems pretty limiting

opera rock tho...class 'a'

def leppard tho (touring here in november)...theyre 'classic' enough (as far as im concerned) 2 warrant the title of 'cr'
def leppard are touring australia with cheap trick as the second act on the billing!

its going to be an incredible show.

i'm so happy, the sydney concert is on the day i finish my last exam for the end of high school.

in other words the day 13 years of schooling finishes is the day this concert happens.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH.

has anyone got the new album?

it's been getting good reviews, and people have been saying that unlike all the other times when albums are called "a return to the band's classic material", this one ACTUALLY is.

i may have to check it out.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Quote by les_paul_01
def leppard are touring australia with cheap trick as the second act on the billing!

its going to be an incredible show.

i'm so happy, the sydney concert is on the day i finish my last exam for the end of high school.

in other words the day 13 years of schooling finishes is the day this concert happens.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH.

has anyone got the new album?

it's been getting good reviews, and people have been saying that unlike all the other times when albums are called "a return to the band's classic material", this one ACTUALLY is.

i may have to check it out.
Yea I got the new album its really great! Its got every song you can imagine on there...sad,happy,dance,headbanging....lol

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3