I know very little about loopers, and I don't know much about them or how to use them.
Anyway, could anyone recommend a good looper for a decent price? I don't know the prices of them, but think of a price for someone who is going to spend no more than $700 on a new tube amp. Something relative to that.
-Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
-Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by mogar
Boss rc-2
Will that become difficult when I want to switch phrases? Since, as it looks to me, you have to switch it with the knob.
-Bugera 333XL 212
What exactly are you planning to do with the looper? Just play record one part and play over it in a live setting or something else? Or you just in the mood to experiment?
Quote by mogar
What exactly are you planning to do with the looper? Just play record one part and play over it in a live setting or something else? Or you just in the mood to experiment?
Mostly in the mood to experiment, but I plan to use it in the future live. It would be nice, not a necessity however, to be able to record multiple tracks as I play (think Phil Keaggy)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nV3bLZLpqTQ
The above if you don't get what I mean.
-Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by mogar
Yes you can do that pretty easily. This vid will explain it more and give an example.
http://www.bossus.com/gear/productdetails.php?ProductId=819&ParentId=128

You are a guitar god among men, thank you so much.

EDIT: By the way, if you haven't already, I suggest checking out the rest of that Phil Keaggy vid.
-Bugera 333XL 212
Last edited by DDoug at Jun 3, 2008,
Yeah, I watched the whole thing. I've heard of him before, just couldn't think of how he sounded.
Quote by mogar
Yeah, I watched the whole thing. I've heard of him before, just couldn't think of how he sounded.
I'm not usually into that style, but a friend of mine told me about him and I think he is amazing.
-Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by DDoug
Will that become difficult when I want to switch phrases? Since, as it looks to me, you have to switch it with the knob.

I believe you can buy an external footswitch to do that for the RC-2. However, without one you do have to bend over and turn the dial yourself to switch phrases.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
I believe you can buy an external footswitch to do that for the RC-2. However, without one you do have to bend over and turn the dial yourself to switch phrases.
EDIT: I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, I didn't read your whole message.
-Bugera 333XL 212
Last edited by DDoug at Jun 3, 2008,