Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

facepalm

ridiculous comments. personally i love his music, great guitarist juz check out his performance at Austin city limits.
JM's a prick.
Great guitarist though.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'm even more critical of Mayer than this dude is.

I think he's a corporate sell-out douchebag. His music is straight-up focus group manufactured pop garbage.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
John Mayer is such a boring guy. And his music isn't even that great. He is a wannabe jazz guitarist who somehow comes out making pop songs.
Quote by snipelfritz
I'm even more critical of Mayer than this dude is.

I think he's a corporate sell-out douchebag. His music is straight-up focus group manufactured pop garbage.

sure.

whatever. john mayers an amazing guitarist. thats all i care about.
Talent =/= Good songwriting ability, creativity or originality
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I started to read, but then i got distracted by "Disney star strikes again: Miley’s Sexy MySpace Photos"
My Band's Myspace

Quote by sizzlefizzle
when it comes to girls, the best thing to do is to just give up on trying to understand them.

cant live with 'em, cant live without certain parts of 'em.
Quote by DrKingKong
I started to read, but then i got distracted by "Disney star strikes again: Miley’s Sexy MySpace Photos"

Is that Mickey's cousin?
Quote by MightyAl
Is that Mickey's cousin?

What rock are you under?

*looks* Oh, Scotland. Carry on then.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by graybass_20x6
What rock are you under?

*looks* Oh, Scotland. Carry on then.

I consider him fortunate for not knowing who that is
i have the crossroads DVD (both of em, Clapton/other blues guitarists) with him on it. Personally, i cant stand the guy. Guitar playing isnt anything special, and the faces he makes while singing...God hes annoying.
Quote by father_oblivion
I consider him fortunate for not knowing who that is

As do I.

It's gonna be a good harvest next season, though.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
I dont care if people think hes just mainstream pop, if hes bringing fantastic guitar playing to the genre it can only be a good thing
i'm not a fan of his personality either. he seems a bit cocky.. just too into himself. but on the other hand, i don't know him.. so i can't really judge him.

imo he is a great guitar player and i like listening to his music. and that man has one of the best clean sounds i've ever heard... i don't care what douchebag he may is, he makes some good music. isn't that all that counts in the end?
Guitars:

Fender Mexican HSS Strat (Sunburst, Maple Neck)
- /w custom handwound John Mayer pickups - thx cord!

Amp:
Hughes & Kettner Matrix 100 Combo (practice amp)
Fender '73 Twin Reverb (main amp)

boss bd-2 (keeley modded)
Quote by snipelfritz

Wait, what?

So what is according to you, talent?

i don't care for him either. a band from near where i live, called legit, has a song called "**** john mayer". its funny.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Meh, I like listening to him. Continuum was a really good album in my opinion. Even if he truly is arrogant, pompous and whatever, I don't care. I'm never going to meet him anyway.

And I laughed at the comments. They all go something like: "I agree with you completely. He's not attractive at ALL!"
Are you guys here for John Myers?

*who will get the reference*

Hilarious guy, his music doesn't really excite me but, its decent.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
HATERS!

John Mayer's the man. Great songwriter, great guitar player, and a really funny dude. I don't see him as cocky or arrogant at all. He doesn't even take himself that seriously which is cool.
lol i like how they judge him just based on his looks

"He seems arrogant, cocky and completely phony."

who cares even if he really is?
he's an amazing guitarist, that's all that matters.
Quote by snipelfritz

Saywhat?!

Anyway, I think Continuum is a brilliant album (I haven't heard much of his other stuff, and I didn't like all of it anyway) and Mayer is a good guitarist/songwriter.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by amistyali
lol i like how they judge him just based on his looks

"He seems arrogant, cocky and completely phony."

who cares even if he really is?
he's an amazing guitarist, that's all that matters.

So, would Hitler have been redeemed by having epic skillz?
Quote by MightyAl
So, would Hitler have been redeemed by having epic skillz?

No, but if he did a lot of charity work and (get this) HADN'T sent jews, gays, blacks, protestants, and political opponents to concentration camps, or tried to take over half the world, then he might well have been considered a nice guy.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
No, but if he did a lot of charity work and (get this) HADN'T sent jews, gays, blacks, protestants, and political opponents to concentration camps, or tried to take over half the world, then he might well have been considered a nice guy.

You're forgetting gypsies and people with a disability. Oh well, MightyAl's comment was irrelevant anyway.