Page 1 of 3
So what sport has the best fans? I'm going with football (soccer).

Anyone wanna prove me wrong post a video or pics of what you think are the best sports fans!

Heres an example of football fans at their best!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hgS5lNBnaXY&feature=related
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
football by far.
my brothers a hammers supporter and he goes nuts along with his mates.
it's pretty funny to watch and so is the stuff footfall fans chant at games.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Pompey fans blatantly.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by rigiddigits
Football hooliganism much? It's only a minority of people but still more than any other sport.

Those who go to the games are rarely hooligans. Or in the eyes of the media they are. But anyone chanting, screaming or jumping on a game is a hooligan according to the media.
Rugby League, less fans go to games but produce a lot more atmosphere then any football game I've been to.

+Theres rarely any crowd trouble
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Hooligans are a complete minority, and other supporters are generally embarressed by them. I think Fenerbahce have the best fans, they are just insane!!
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
Quote by big-T
Rugby League, less fans go to games but produce a lot more atmosphere then any football game I've been to

I'm interested to hear from Americans, whats the atmosphere at american football games like?

Maynard James Keenan
Last edited by hard to explain at Jun 3, 2008,
Quote by hard to explain
I'm interested to hear from Americans, whats the atmosphere at american football games like?

I've never been to one ... its like ... expensive and stuff, and hard to get tickets to a lot of times.
Quote by big-T
Rugby League, less fans go to games but produce a lot more atmosphere then any football game I've been to.

+Theres rarely any crowd trouble

Unless you're in Australia at a Bulldogs game,

Then it's pretty much the opposite of what you said,

Lost of fans, no atmosphere and knife/fist/chair fights everywhere.

Yes, I'm bringing up stupid things from the past, but whatever.

I also believe it's soccer (football) fans
Quote by Shredder XXX
Unless you're in Australia at a Bulldogs game,

Then it's pretty much the opposite of what you said,

Lost of fans, no atmosphere and knife/fist/chair fights everywhere.

Damn Aussies

Always sounds a good atmosphere at Suncorp though
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
I'd just like to add that Munster fans are an exception in rugby union, they would almost match any football fans, they are incredible!

Maynard James Keenan
English football ftw!
Ever been to a proper Derby Day?

Newcastle - Scumbderland

Man Utd - Man City

Ect.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
English footy is crap, the few games I've been to I ended up watching the bags floating around more than the actual game.
Rugby!
Has the best players too.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Whats the story in England with tifo displays etc? Are they banned? Because the displays around Europe are amazing but there never seems to be any in england?

We might have a small football league in Ireland but we try our best and some clubs put on some really good displays!

Maynard James Keenan
im gonna go with quidditch
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
english football has the best fans, but it must be admitted that golf has the best celebrations! lol
Has to be sh*te Scottish football teams. I learned to swear in the South Stand at Dens Park when I were a lad.
Quote by big-T
Damn Aussies

Always sounds a good atmosphere at Suncorp though

This is true,

It's stupidly loud actually

One Friday I was at uni, which is across the river from Suncorp and I could hear the mofo's, hooting and whatnot. So to trip myself out, I put on the TV, with the sound off, and got all the sounds from the live game, with the flawless camera work of the channel 9 sports crew.

It was like...mind blowing...

WHOA
Quote by Yngwi3
Rugby!
Has the best players too.

i find the whole game of rubgy more passionate than football in every way. the fans, the players and the referee (no **** from him, argue and you're off). proof? well in most england games i can bare to watch, half the team are chewing gum and just not bothering with the national anthem as if it denies them playing time, whereas rugby, usually the whole team is linked by the arms and shoulders and most of them are singing the national anthem.

besides, what more proof is needed than this man:

last match in rugby union and he cries his eyes out for all to see, passion for a game defined right there.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by purplegreendave
GAA Fans - look it up

I hav to disagree here, i think GAA fans are awful!! There is always a lack of atmosphere at games apart from important ones and there is no songs etc.. and the amount of people blowing air horns drives me crazy!

Maynard James Keenan
Quote by Shredder XXX
This is true,

It's stupidly loud actually

One Friday I was at uni, which is across the river from Suncorp and I could hear the mofo's, hooting and whatnot. So to trip myself out, I put on the TV, with the sound off, and got all the sounds from the live game, with the flawless camera work of the channel 9 sports crew.

It was like...mind blowing...

WHOA

thats a LOT louder then what it comes across as

Is the next state of origin there?
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Quote by Sol9989
i find the whole game of rubgy more passionate than football in every way. the fans, the players and the referee (no **** from him, argue and you're off). proof? well in most england games i can bare to watch, half the team are chewing gum and just not bothering with the national anthem as if it denies them playing time, whereas rugby, usually the whole team is linked by the arms and shoulders and most of them are singing the national anthem.

besides, what more proof is needed than this man:

last match in rugby union and he cries his eyes out for all to see, passion for a game defined right there.

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Football matches generally have a brilliant atmosphere. When I went to the F1 in Spain the atmosphere was absolutely insane 132,600 people shouting " Alonso! Alonso!" blowing air horns and just going mental, then the noise of the cars when they came past. NOTHING like it.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Rugby fans, specifically Munster ones.
MUNSTER

Heineken Cup Champions 2005/2006 2007/2008

Football and Rugby, it's as simple as that.

IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Edit - +1 to F1. Don't forget MotoGP.

AND DARTS.
Last edited by Jackolas at Jun 3, 2008,
rugby is a dying sport here in New Zealand.
Money has corrupted it.
I remmember when i was like 10 id watch every game. Now it's so boring, I never watch it, but I LOVE Rugby League and Ice Hockey, great sports to watch
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Football atmosphere in the premiership is dead now. Too many hooray Henrys. Too many jobsworth stewards. Too many idiots that wont respect tradition or what the fans want.

But yeah, Football would definately by no. 1 in my ratings still. Just dont look for it in the premiership as much. If sky and the powers that be hadnt decided to make a ticket to a prem club a fashion item, then it would be all fine and dandy.
Champions League matches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nfFi-_Hb2A

I just picked this video at random.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Jackolas
Don't forget MotoGP.

+1
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by hard to explain

The Eagles (Philadelphia) opened a courtroom in their stadium just for rowdy fans. Jets and Giants fans (NYC) like to line up and scream "show us your tits! Raiders (Oakland) are just fucking weird and like to kick the shit out of fans from the visiting team. The greatest fans in the world for any team/any sport belong to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 3