Does anyone else think that this man is awesome?

Not just the swearing and carrying on, but everything. I saw Kitchen Nightmare last week and it was so awesome. There was this one guy who worked at a restaurant who was really lazy, arrogant and basically a prick to everyone. Gordon told him to "**** himself". In the end the restaurant became a huge success.

And he (allegedly) makes awesome food.

G-Ram 4 life.
+1.

Best reality show ever (thats coming from someone who hates reality tv : D )
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I wanna marry this man
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
yes, he is the man.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
I've seen the show a few times and I liked it. Mostly because it's British and I am a big sucker for British (and French!) things. If I can find one of his cookbooks I might pick it up and then open my own restaurant and only serve things from his books so that he comes down and yells at me.
:stickpoke
yeah he's awesome

I like the fact he doesn't take any **** and he says things how he sees it and generally doesn't care what anyone else thinks

*thumbs up*
Well whad'ya know, it's a female on UG. D:

Shine On, Cast A Shadow.

Quote by hugh20
i love me some fundie christian gayboys

Quote by sglover34479
<3 You = smart.

I didn't like him at all to start with, I thought he was a bit of a dick, but after watching 15 minutes of him, you realise he just calls out anyone that deserves it. He's only a prick to the guys that are pricks anyway
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by Banlieue
I've seen the show a few times and I liked it. Mostly because it's British and I am a big sucker for British (and French!) things. If I can find one of his cookbooks I might pick it up and then open my own restaurant and only serve things from his books so that he comes down and yells at me.

He's Scottish.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Genious, my fave USA episode was the pizzeria where the guy thought he could make a franchise.
i think he's great
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
He's definitely got power and he's a hell of a cool guy, but I think he overdoes the swearing and shouting. It gets annoying.

I'd love to try out his food though
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Quote by Jayok
Yeah about as legendary as a chef can be

Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Quote by rickyy
He's Scottish.

Britain includes Scotland.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
He likes to create competition, he likes to make people feel low and hit them at their weak spots and sometimes even sabotage some of the chefs on his show to test them. He likes to crush them to the point where they can't talk back to him. He likes to make their turd diarrheattic because he's so intimidating.

So yes. All of that means. Plus one. He's awesome.
Gordon Ramsey is a food god. The things I've seen him do on Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen is just awesome, he knows all the aspects of the industry and is a true visionary to the food business.
To be quite honest, I think the man is a complete dick. He MADE his 10 year old shoot animals, even thought you could see his son didn't want to do it.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by add45
Britain includes Scotland.

.. Pwnt.
He's God. I love how he kicks @$$es of all the smug douches that think they can run a kitchen. He has to be the coolest chef I've ever seen.
I didn't like him at first, but he's clearly passionate about his work and just calls out arrogant idiots who have no idea what they're on about. I do like him now then, yes.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Retro Rocker
Dead?

no...

God
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Not really. He cooks and swears a lot. I don't get the appeal and I don't know why he has a book (or is it two?). Really, is his life THAT interesting?
Quote by Novacane...
Not really. He cooks and swears a lot. I don't get the appeal and I don't know why he has a book (or is it two?). Really, is his life THAT interesting?

yes... yes it is
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Boring, loud, bully. Show's a fraud too. Look it up. Food tastes really good though.
GEAR:

Gretsch 5120 Anniversary Ed.
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Mann 2350CS (Les Paul Copy)
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Squier Bullet
Boss OS-2
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT 30w
Line 6 Spider III 15W (Hey, I jam in my living room...)
I just watched a compilation on Youtube with lots of his antics.

A tall lady was complaining to him. He called her a giraffe
Quote by jhardcore
I just watched a compilation on Youtube with lots of his antics.

A tall lady was complaining to him. He called her a giraffe

Only Ramsay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnx2M4pLY6Q

I like him, hells kitchen is entertaining, and thats all i ask from a tv programme. I loved it when he took on James May at making a fish pie... and lost!
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"