hey im doing a school project, and i need to know how much the treatment to anthrax would cost, i know that the vaccine is called "BioThrax" but i cant seem to find any pricing on it, and its very crucial that i find this, so if you could help me out i would appreciate it, thanks.
Quote by MedicreDemon
Metalheads aren't assholes.

It's the damn Blues fans.

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
Your work should be on whether or not the Bubonic Plauge was really Anthrax considering they both have similar ailments!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
no, they are 2 completely different diseases, the Bubonic Plague causes swelling of lymphnodes and the host will develop pneumonia and sepsis, and anthrax will just feel like a common cold, followed by a severe respiratory collapse, only if you breath it in, it effects you differently depending on how you contract it, consumption, inhalation or cutaneous
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
eat a pound of anthrax and tell us if the Vaccine works
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
You're going to be beaten and killed in a top-secret location for using Anthrax.

Stop telling stories.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by saga_7
hey im doing a school project, and i need to know how much the treatment to anthrax would cost, i know that the vaccine is called "BioThrax" but i cant seem to find any pricing on it, and its very crucial that i find this, so if you could help me out i would appreciate it, thanks.

Vaccine = prophylactic
It's not a treatment.
WOW!, THAT REALLY MATTERS MIGHTY AL, instead of pointing out my irrelevant mistakes, maybe you could do something useful and help me?, i really hope your not that technical all the time, that still doesnt answer my question
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
Planning an assasination, are we?
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by saga_7
WOW!, THAT REALLY MATTERS MIGHTY AL, instead of pointing out my irrelevant mistakes, maybe you could do something useful and help me?, i really hope your not that technical all the time, that still doesnt answer my question

It does, actually. If you were to contract anthrax, the vaccine wouod be wholly and utterly uselss to you.
Besides, you were already supplied with a means of answering the question.
Quote by saga_7

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I recommend starting out with "Sound of White Noise" and then just turning it up until you like it.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by saga_7

1. it was relevant
2. hw help from the pit?
3. email the CDC. I contacted them concerning ricin for a college paper i just finished and they helped me out [or your canadian equiv]
My Gear:
MIM Jazz fretless
180W Ashdown 12"
GAS:
NOTHING