w00t! I just got a 10% off at GC coupon. How about a pedal purchase?

I saw this in the catalog, Electro-Harmonix Holy Stain. It's $130 and it's got tremolo, pitch-shifter, reverb, OD, and fuzz all in one unit. Anyone tried this bad boy out?
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
I bought the Holy Stain about three months ago and I like it quite a bit. It's not really the ticket if you want to switch between effects in a hurry. It's a knob-tweeker's item that is great if you don't mind spending a minute to dial in a sound to play with.

I use it mostly for the reverbs which are quite nice and I sometimes use the pitch shift in an interesting way. It doesn't track that fast, so you get some cool slap-back reverb and chorus sounds if you set the pitch to the same as the source and play with the mix knob.

I like my Holy Stain and I recommend it.

What I want to know is why does Guitar Center sell it for $30 more than everyone else? I got mine for under $100.
Wish I could try it...the local GC doesn't have any EHX pedals that you can try. Argh!
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden