I was thinking about saving up for a BC Rich Mockingbird ST...It looks like a nice guitar a good red finish and it is very versatile looking. What you guys think of this guitar? I play Metal..
I've been wondering about this model myself.

I have a Mockingbird NJ, and I seem to like mine. The ST has an OFR which is a plus for me, yet to be honest I wouldn't have much use for the coil taps, but maybe the reverse phase.

It appears they just slapped on the extra controlls they had on the Perfect 10 Bich before, so if the controls interest you, you may want to look into that model.

That many electronics inside may present a problem though. I suppose it can depend on the quality of the guitar, but if anything ends up a bit off, that will just be pain. Besides, there's not even a killswitch!
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
I've been wondering about this model myself.

I have a Mockingbird NJ, and I seem to like mine. The ST has an OFR which is a plus for me, yet to be honest I wouldn't have much use for the coil taps, but maybe the reverse phase.

It appears they just slapped on the extra controlls they had on the Perfect 10 Bich before, so if the controls interest you, you may want to look into that model.

That many electronics inside may present a problem though. I suppose it can depend on the quality of the guitar, but if anything ends up a bit off, that will just be pain. Besides, there's not even a killswitch!

I was wondering what does each switch or knob do..Besides tone and volume? Im really liking the tremolo and all.. That is pretty neat to me.
i had the total guitar uk february issue,the review said it had a nice tone,nice pickups plus the OFR,but one thing that is lacking is it has a big neck,it doesnt play fast unlike ibanez RG or jackson,but if u wanna play like slash or rhythm guitar then its the perfect choice
but they also said it was the best guitar in its price range and they said it WAs good for shred stuff, just takes some getting use to

and why would you buy a guitar with a floyd if your only goign to play rhtyhm?
Quote by wawai
i had the total guitar uk february issue,the review said it had a nice tone,nice pickups plus the OFR,but one thing that is lacking is it has a big neck,it doesnt play fast unlike ibanez RG or jackson,but if u wanna play like slash or rhythm guitar then its the perfect choice

Big Neck...Man thats not good, Im more of a fast person kind of guy...Lead more then rythym..
Only advice I can give is too try and find one locally and try it. The neck shape doesn't dictate what you can play on a guitar guys.
Well I checked out the neck radius it's 12'..Isn't that the same size neck as a gison les paul..
Thats the fret board radius. All it means is how flat or round the fretboard is.
Quote by mogar
Only advice I can give is too try and find one locally and try it. The neck shape doesn't dictate what you can play on a guitar guys.

This is a fact. I actually prefer the larger diameter neck of the Mockingbird to the thinner neck of say a Jackson, for instance. But I have big hands.