When i play one string, the uper one starts to hum and buz because its viberating. How do i keep the string that i dont play from making noise?
P.S. What are good ways to make my fingers stronger?
well, the buzzin could be because of your set-up, but you could try muting the string.
as for making your fingers stronger, id suggest just playing anything, and using all of your finger to fret, it will feel uncomfortable at first, but it should work. playing scales could help.
Its not my setup, but the string that i didnt play actualy starts to vibrate. Is this normal and i have to learn to mute it while playing or is there something wrong?
Quote by higgins666
well, the buzzin could be because of your set-up, but you could try muting the string.
as for making your fingers stronger, id suggest just playing anything, and using all of your finger to fret, it will feel uncomfortable at first, but it should work. playing scales could help.

That's bad technique. Fingertips to fret. You don't even need strong fingers, youll be surprised how little pressure you actually need to apply in order to get a note to ring out.

As for the vibrations, mute with your fretting hand, or don't be so aggressive with your picking hand.
it probably won't sound through your amp
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.