i have a 1969 teisco e-110 that i was selling on craigslist for $200, but it seems like too many people want it for that price (and some have even offered more, for whatever reasons). am i selling it for too low a price? i had seen them go on ebay for around 150, and thought 200 was reasonable for its condition, but i don't want to sell it if i'm shooting too low, and getting ripped off by some of these guys. any info?
Well, it is actually from '69 or it is a '69 remake/reissue? I'm not too familiar with teiscos. If it's from '69, yeah, it's worth more cuz it's almost 40 years old. If it's a remake/reissue, $200 is prolly a good deal.
Quote by Metallist65
Well, it is actually from '69 or it is a '69 remake/reissue? I'm not too familiar with teiscos. If it's from '69, yeah, it's worth more cuz it's almost 40 years old. If it's a remake/reissue, $200 is prolly a good deal.

what he said
How would they be ripping you off by giving you the amount you want/more?
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by merfsullivan
How would they be ripping you off by giving you the amount you want/more?

i meant something more along the lines of "is it worth more than i'm selling it for" i'm pretty sure it truly is a 1969, and i originally thought that because of the age it'd be worth more, but i've never seen them sell for very much on ebay, as i don't believe they were made as a super high quality guitar.