Right looking into getting a new amp I want a tube that's good for all kinds of metal but still retains a really nice clean tone... my price is £300 but could go £100 higher but would have to worth it tbh I'm on a tight budget
I've been looking at peavey valve kings and they seem pretty good but i'd like to know more I should look at cheers
oh yeah the reason for a new amp is that i'm moving so can't just use my dad's marshall anymore
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Well, I don't know how much they cost over there, but Bugeras are pretty nasty and in the same price range as the VK
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Off the top of my head, there is the Valve king, Randall RG50TC, and the Bugera stuff. And to be honest, all of these can do what you're looking for and more. So, just see if you can try one locally to see which one has the sound you're after.

PS, don't forget to type these into youtube. There are a lot of reviews of these amps on there that show you different tones the amps are capable of.
b-52, imoi think that valve kings are not the greatest stock and by the time you spend the money on upgrades, you could have got a better amp.
Quote by Ghold125
b-52, imoi think that valve kings are not the greatest stock and by the time you spend the money on upgrades, you could have got a better amp.

+1
B-52's are better than the VK's for sure.
they have decent cleans and can do metal pretty well.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
B-52s aren't available in the UK (assuming that's where you are). Does nobody even take in currency anymore?

The Valveking, RG50TC that have been recommended would do you well :Cheers:
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...