Somebody in my area is selling this for $200, comes with a footpedal. Is it worth it? I like to play pretty much everything, Classic Rock, Metal, Clean, Blues, just anything. I can't find any reviews for it on UG.
It can play almost anythin tonewise, accordin to the Fender website. Now, not too familiar with the amp itself, jus goin off the Fender site here. So, take it with a grain of salt here.
It's a tube amp, as you prolly know. It has a 12 inch Celestion speaker, one of the best speakers out there imo. Those are the basic facts.
Um...I personally try to avoid Fender amps. I love their guitars. Both of my electrics are Fenders. But their amps I never liked. $200 for a used amp is prolly good, provided it still works. But I'd try it out and if ya don't like it after like a month, then sell it on Ebay for $200.
What about a Randall RG75DG3? Better or worse than this?
had the same amp for a while. the cleans are really really nice and it'll do blues very well. i found the overdrive channel pretty useless.. so you may want to buy a distortion pedal to get a decent rock sound. as far as metal goes... thats just the wrong amp for that kind of music.

dunno if this is the right amp for you. depends on how much distorted stuff you play. if you play more clean then get the amp and a nice pedal to cover the classic rock stuff and you're set. if you're more into rock/metal... avoid this amp
Guitars:

Fender Mexican HSS Strat (Sunburst, Maple Neck)
- /w custom handwound John Mayer pickups - thx cord!

Amp:
Hughes & Kettner Matrix 100 Combo (practice amp)
Fender '73 Twin Reverb (main amp)

boss bd-2 (keeley modded)
I do have a POD, which would beef up my sound by a lot, but I'm thinking more towards the Randall, since it can do all that, and has a 3 Channel foot pedal.
Quote by fob12
I do have a POD, which would beef up my sound by a lot, but I'm thinking more towards the Randall, since it can do all that, and has a 3 Channel foot pedal.

sounds good to me

the blues deluxe is for ppl who prefer a nice warm clean sound over distortion and play clean most of the time ( like i do ). for your needs the randall will do just fine. cleans wont be quite as good as the deluxe's but the overdrive is waaaay better. so yeah, just go get it.
Guitars:

Amp:

The Fender sounds great to play at my church with, but I'm really more of a hard rock type guy, but I do like playing it all you know. Maybe something will come around.
Quote by fob12
The Fender sounds great to play at my church with, but I'm really more of a hard rock type guy, but I do like playing it all you know. Maybe something will come around.

if you are more a hard rock type of guy then the randall will definitely be the better option. don't worry the randall will do decent cleans as well
Guitars:

Amp:

Now which Randall should I go for? That one looks like a good deal, some guy in the classifieds is selling it for $175 with the foot pedal, but I'm not sure if that's the most I can get out of my money.