Page 1 of 2
My friend recently told me that he managed to get a few hot close-minded girls to have sex with him because he used a pill called the Spanish Fly or something like that on them. Does anyone know anything about this? He said it supposedly makes them crazily horny. Just want to know whether he was feeding a load of crap or not.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Seriously if you want a girl that badly, just get some chloroform and a rag.

Or just get a girlfriend.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.

You need help
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

where could i purchase sed pill?
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
yeah, its like a date rape/aphrodisiac pill
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
erm yeah, you do know that drugging people against their will is highly illegal? especially when it's followed by rape :\
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Eddie Van Halen is pretty good about getting people laid I see...
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Who needs a girlfriend when you can just buy a load of chloroform? Much cheaper.

Yeah, Spanish Fly is a huge aphrodisiac. And thus it's not date rape (I think) as there's consent... but not quite morally right either.
It is not, it is just a strong irritant to the vasculature so it gives you an erection. It will not turn you on, except make you uncomfortable. It is even toxic and people have been killed by improper use.
Your friend is likely a virgin if he claimed such.
Quote by kwidjibo1
where could i purchase sed pill?

virgins eh, they think that the only way into a girl's pants is through chemical induction....
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
Quote by Nemesis260
Eddie Van Halen is pretty good about getting people laid I see...

Yeah i thought this thread was going to be about...you know...guitar. Who cares if it works or not, your friend is either a liar or a creepy loser
My friend recently told me that he managed to get a few hot close-minded girls to have sex with him because he used a pill called the Spanish Fly or something like that on them. Does anyone know anything about this? He said it supposedly makes them crazily horny. Just want to know whether he was feeding a load of crap or not.

You mate must be one sad desprate prat.......
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by theneildeal
virgins eh, they think that the only way into a girl's pants is through chemical induction....

you... you mean there's an other way?

EDIT: google 'spanish fly' in images
Last edited by toine at Jun 3, 2008,
Haha, i have no probs getting girls dude, i'm just doubting him because he has a hard time getting ass. And he suddenly comes to me sounding like Peter North, so i just want to know whether there is any truth in it.
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
How about working on your charming personality and looks rather than resorting to date rape? Just a thought.
That's a really sh.it thing to do.

Though, that drug isn't as bad as the Methamphetamine variant.

Anyone heard of that?

People posing as tourists holding maps ask for directions then blow the tastless/odourless powder into people's face, immediately taking affect. Then they can convince them to empty their bank accounts, have sex with them, basically anything.

But, your friend could've used magic fairy dust for all it matters. He's still a nob.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Or a shovel, a rope and a penguin.
Quote by SmarterChild
How about working on your charming personality and looks rather than resorting to date rape? Just a thought.

Be quiet you!

Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by Kyle.E
That's a really sh.it thing to do.

Though, that drug isn't as bad as the Methamphetamine variant.

Anyone heard of that?

People posing as tourists holding maps ask for directions then blow the tastless/odourless powder into people's face, immediately taking affect. Then they can convince them to empty their bank accounts, have sex with them, basically anything.

But, your friend could've used magic fairy dust for all it matters. He's still a nob.

So the american government spend billions and years on developing mind controlling drugs (as did the russian) without success and random robbers did it with methamphetamines of all things? No, I'm afraid you have been believing a fairy tale =)
Similarly, you'd have a hard time raping someone with spanish fly.
Quote by webbtje
You stole my sig!

I don't like you and I never DID

THIS IS WAR
Quote by buddha

so u use drugs to get laid? Wheres the fun in that? It skips out on all the best bits, u might aswell just go to a club and lay an ugly girl.
Quote by shakin'cakes

THIS IS WAR

in the red corner , weighing 300 lbs , al the way from sweden
shakiiiiiiiin'caaaaaaaakes
Quote by shakin'cakes

THIS IS WAR

FINE. Mine's better.

but let's take this to profiles, baby
Quote by esther_mouse
erm yeah, you do know that drugging people against their will is highly illegal? especially when it's followed by rape :\

Oh...

Fuck.
Quote by Atreideslegend
so u use drugs to get laid? Wheres the fun in that? It skips out on all the best bits, u might aswell just go to a club and lay an ugly girl.

yup that's true, how is your sister btw?

just for lulz
So you want to rape someone?

I'm pretty sure if I knew you and found out, I'd beat the living hell out of you.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
According to wikipedia,

If cantharidin is ingested, it irritates the urinary tract as it is excreted, causing swelling of the genitalia. This can cause a harmful condition known as priapism in men, where an erection lasts more than about four hours.

and

Its potential for adverse effects have led it to being included in a list of "problem drugs" used by dermatologists. When ingested by humans, the LD50 is around 0.5 mg/kg, with a dose of as little as 10 mg being potentially fatal. This makes the use of cantharidin as an aphrodisiac highly dangerous and it is illegal to sell it for this purpose in many countries

Ouch.
My Gear:
Custom Fender 62' Reissue Strat
Carvin Custom Shop DC400T
Jackson SL3 Soloist
Fender Super-Sonic 112
Boss GT-10

Quote by XianXiuHong
000-000-000-000-000
PM------------------------

You can now play every Slayer song.
Quote by Td_Nights
So you want to rape someone?

I'm pretty sure if I knew you and found out, I'd beat the living hell out of you.

Read the original post please.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by toine
in the red corner , weighing 300 lbs , al the way from sweden
shakiiiiiiiin'caaaaaaaakes

i don't way 300 lbs
Quote by buddha

Quote by Dylan_IE
So the american government spend billions and years on developing mind controlling drugs (as did the russian) without success and random robbers did it with methamphetamines of all things? No, I'm afraid you have been believing a fairy tale =)
Similarly, you'd have a hard time raping someone with spanish fly.

Yah. That's exactly how it happened.

A bunch of robbers went to the robber convention and discovered a way of making a mind-controlling drug whilst taking a piss.

Then they reported back to robber-headquarters where they had a robber confference where robbers... congregated.

They issued free maps.
Quote by SmarterChild
Yeah, it's at least 500.

Quote by buddha

Quote by shakin'cakes

in the yellow corner , weighing as much as his mom = 1000lbs , it's Smarteeeerr *gasp*
Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilddd
I think that if you learned to play Spanish Fly you will get more girls than taking a date rape pill.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Page 1 of 2