I have a problem with cubase..when i try to record midi files, my vsts (the cubase default ones and external ones) are being strange and they only stay on the default sounds when i try to change the soundbank it doesnt work. Help!
If I get what your sayin right..try this..
on the left hand side where it says 'in' 'out' 'chn 1' 'bnk: off' etc..try changed the 'chn' channel from any 1-16 which is used for each individual sounds on the VST you've assigned to it,
i tried that as soon as i click on the track it goes back to the original sound. These are files ive exported as midi files from guitar pro it doesnt seem to happen when i use regular midi or regular audio files.
once you've changed the channel to e.g channel 5..then you have to click onto the VST again and click on the chosen sound then whatever you have chosen will forever be with channel 5
Quote by EscapeHellview
once you've changed the channel to e.g channel 5..then you have to click onto the VST again and click on the chosen sound then whatever you have chosen will forever be with channel 5

Ah strange my default vst work when i do that but my korg legacy doesnt. Thanks anyway man.