I have had a Dimarzio Tone T put into the bridge slot on my mex tele for about a year, until the other day i thought it sounded really fuzzy and thin. I knew I put it in out of phase but this was only a problem when the neck and bridge were activated at same time.

So Now I am going to re wire it (series). Only thing is I cant remeber where the earth ones go.

I know Black and white go togther, red goes onto the yellow wire comeing from the pots.

Now it says the green needs to go to the BLACK wire coming from my pots, which would be fine but there is also a bare wire which is an earth wire aswell, does this meen that green, bare and (black as in guitar earth wire) all get soldoured together?? and if so where then does the funny ring pull bit go.

And finally is there a knack to soldouring wire together, is it ok to spin them round eath other then wack loads of soldour on?

Please help I have a guitar exam tomorow and it sounds awfull!!!
earth wires are soldered to the back of the volume pot
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
yeh like i say there is a black wire coming into the pickup area which is attached to the volume pot, but do BOTH wires go onto the same wire, and there is a ring pull thingin the middle of the black (wire coming from pots) does this attach to underneath bridge?
id say yes can you put a pic so its easier to know what your on about?
sorry lol
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.