Hi

I am just wondering to the people who have listened to their songs

by a chance I listened to all of their songs and found that their melody lines are a bit strange for me ,I tried to understand them but It just makes me think their songwriter is not good enough

but somewhat some of their songs are addictive

anyway is it only me who thinks like that?
Recommend me any good post-hardcore band
I've loved these guys for a while now, Keep Your Head Above The Water is an amazing album
Hoping they pop over the pond soon!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
I haven't but a link would be nice so I can hear them.

element4433 predicts.........a poppy, generic sounding band with mild screams and maybe a keyboard line or two.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I love that they say "In the vein of such artists as the Mars Volta...".

Yet another band who delude themselves with the debatable banner of 'progression'.
From the half song I heard, I was basically right except for the keyboards.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

Yeah, good guess XD
They sound alright though, but yeah, pretty genetic..
About 5 years late.

+their singer is scary looking.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by element4433

All bands that don't understand the use of the space bar are really not worth the bother.
Someone needs to write a book called 'knowing music without having to listen to it' or 'hearing music with your eyes'.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
... AND another extremely boring and generic phc band.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Quote by Andrewbiles
All bands that don't understand the use of the space bar are really not worth the bother.
Someone needs to write a book called 'knowing music without having to listen to it' or 'hearing music with your eyes'.
Haha, that is very true. You can tell a lot about how the band will sound by their name.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Blech, don't really like 'em. Sorry to be a girl, but the singer needs to get the little clump of hair off his forehead...

It's bothering me...
Bands that have new jersey in their name but aren't really affiliated with new jersey at all = fail.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
I used to live in NC and they would come play local venues.
Its a fun band to see live but I can't listen to it passively (at home etc)

I think they got in trouble for ripping a song not too long ago but maybe Im confusing them with a similar band