Have you all heard about these guys? I don't really like grind/gorecore stuff but these guys are definitely like kings of the ****.

Some bands signed with these guys;
Blood Freak
Cianide
Convulsions
Crypticus
Eviscerated
F.K.U.
Fondlecorpse
Frightmare
Gruesome Stuff Relish
Impetigo
Vacant Coffin
WTN
Zombie Ritual
Yeah, plus they have sick artwork!
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Yeah, my drummer raves about razorback records all the time. He gave me some Frightmare, really good ****.
Razorback is great. They have good bands and keep their prices low. Plus, they reissued Cianide's "Death, Doom, and Destruction", so I have to love them. Also, Jill (the CEO) is a very nice lady.
"Oh, it's just you." - Famous Last Words
I don't usually pay attention to what label a band is on, but the ones i recognize from that list all own, so they seem good.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by Baboom
Look at this shirt yo;

...i am so tempted to buy that
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I <3 Razorback
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Buying that shirt as we speak actually.

Baboom is the best sales person yes?

Great record label.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
FKU is (not very good) thrash...
yea its alright, not that great. impetigos albums were the best releases on it
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
FKU's only good song is Metal Moshing Mad, the rest is meh.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Yeah, FKU isnt great.

But we are talking about the label that has Impetigo.

Impetigo.

They make what ever label their signed to into gold.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
They sure beat the hell out of Geffen records.

This would be the metal label that is impossible to find...I am glad to see an actual metal label.