Anyone got any good ideas for senior shirts?
All the ones everyone are making are lame, I'm looking for something that doesn't suck.
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
At our school, they have something about alcohol, and .08(legal limit for driving here.) I can't really describe it because I saw one kid wearing it.

But it's a cool shirt. Wish I could explain it more in depth.

I'm guessing it was like on the front.

We know how to have a good time
BAC

And on the back it was like

Seniors
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Jun 3, 2008,
I forgot where, but some seniors got suspended or something for making shirts that say class of .08 (legal blood-alcohol driving limit) taking it to the limit
Quote by brandon369852
At our school, they have something about alcohol, and .08(legal limit for driving here.) I can't really describe it because I saw one kid wearing it.

But it's a cool shirt. Wish I could explain it more in depth.

It was: Pushing the Limit Class of .08

(Note the *point*08)
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Yeah, that's what I meant. You all know what I'm talking about.
Follow me on Twitter
should be class of 2008 >.08
Quote by Gunpowder
Just remember, you can't spell "Ugly" without "UG"

Quote by tands

nasstyman you are full of win in the same way tobacco companies are full of ****
we had an official one that sucked (since my graduating class was the first, and since we were at a new high school) it said "We're the first class, everyone else is just coach."

Then we had one that said "We drink, we drive, we're the class of 05"
Quote by pratt121
we had an official one that sucked (since my graduating class was the first, and since we were at a new high school) it said "We're the first class, everyone else is just coach."

Then we had one that said "We drink, we drive, we're the class of 05"

Sounds like a lame ass school.
Follow me on Twitter
for an end of school prank we wrote "class of .08 never comin' B.A.C." on the windows of our school.

for our senior shirts though, we have "Jesuit Seniors" on the front and on the back we have our last names and a big 08

but yall can put your school's name on the front. we don't all go to Jesuit schools...
Epi Les Paul Standard (vintage sunburst with SD pearly gates pickup in the bridge and SD Alnico II Pro in the neck)
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50
Avatar 2x12 (vintage 30 and marshall heritage speakers)
Crybaby 535Q
Boss CE-5
Boss GE-7
Boss TU-2