I've got a french oral tomorrow, that i though wasn't for a few days but I got the times mixed up.

I have to prepare a 5 minute role-play, a 5 min presentation and 5 mins of answering questions in french.

I have the stuff written out, but I have no idea how I'm gonna memorize all this in one night.

Any help?
ha...haha

french oral yay!
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
....oral

Lol
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
if anything like spanish oral (lol innuendo is the bestest)

practice the general convo questions wit sum1 doing the same thing...hav the same answers aso you slowly learn it from them saying it aswell

and read, read and read your presentation till you know it lol

t'aint easy
You should probably work on your English AURAL as well
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
find a french persona nd practice ur oral skills on them untill they cum blood

Inuendo and canible corpse all into one
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Watch some french pr0n.

I think aural is the word you need.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
For memorisation, write out the first letter of each word. Thus "small brown fox jumps over a frenchman" becomes "s b f j o a f". Then read through your new text, saying the corresponding words. This does work; eventually you can recite the whole thing by heart - and when you can, do! Many, many times. Further, in your preparation time, you can write out anything you please on the paper (assuming you're doing GCSE French)- so scribble down lots of complex sentences, key vocabulary etc.
Quote by slogankid1
find a french persona nd practice ur oral skills on them untill they cum blood

Inuendo and canible corpse all into one

Bad spelling and bad jokes combine to make a bad post!

Right?

Anyway... Just keep reading them I guess.
Quote by israels_son
You should probably work on your English AURAL as well

Oral = spoken.
Aural = heard.

You should work on it, methinks
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Aural is listening, oral is speaking, dumb****s.

Depending on how good your french is, just improvise, s'what I did/do.
Or if not, as someone said, just go over it and over it and over it with someone
Just read it out loud while chewing gum, stimulates the flow of blood to your brain and you remember it better
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
GCSE? if yh you should be allowed 5 key words and unlimited piccys to help you. do wat i did and put pictures in sentences if u get me. i did it for my german the other day so it was ''fish=ich'' ''tiara=Jahre''

works a charm and teacher ses its fine
Quote by Dillona
NME: OMFG DEY HAZ TIGHT JEENZ N MESSY HAIRZ!

LETS COVER THEM IN OUR MAGAZINE FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS! .

Metallica 08.07.07
I did a mock on wednesday, and by god I froze up I left all my french stuff in school over half term so I didn't revise at all lol, just memorise your presentation and you'll be fine.
I prefer French anal, myself.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by duggyrocks
I've got a french oral tomorrow, that i though wasn't for a few days but I got the times mixed up.

I have to prepare a 5 minute role-play, a 5 min presentation and 5 mins of answering questions in french.

I have the stuff written out, but I have no idea how I'm gonna memorize all this in one night.

Any help?

Oh god the innuendo, must resist stupid jokes... ugh.
hey dude, i had mine a while ago for GCSE but i dont think it was as long. 1 min 30 seconds for presentation, 1 min 30 seconds questions on presentation and 3 mins conversation. Its not too bad, if you are pretty good at French you can improvise which i sortof did while learning some basic points from sample answers aswell. You should be able to get away with a good mark as long as you learn your presentation well. Getting in the mood for French before the exam helps a bit, talk to your friends and stuff in French aswell and get them to ask you questions, it helps you to remember other French vocab and it will be a bit more natural that way.
*enters thread*

i thought this th..
o wait

*leaves thread and closes door*
I'm Steve